Top rated products in Badminton
132 of the 146 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
The material, padding and stitching are of good quality. The design and colour scheme are very appealing. The shoulder strap is a thoughtful addition.
Bag arrived a day early even though it was a public holiday.
Over all, very pleased :)
Fantastic product for the price!
920 of the 1,156 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
1. Quality of Yonex shuttle cocks vis-a-vis local variety available at nearby store is very very good
2. It does not splinter and break during smash shots
3. Bright color dont fade, helps when playing during evening and nights
4. Better than feather shuttle cocks, which have a shorter lifetime than these
If you have not noticed, shuttles have a colored ring just at the place where the base cork ends and shuttle plastic starts. It means the following, so buy accordingly:
Green is slow (This one is green)
Blue is medium speed,
Red is fast.
The cork head of the cock is good and doesn't wear off that easily. The cock may loose its axial balance after a few days of usage, but still worth the price.
971 of the 1,141 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
636 of the 762 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
I bought a pair of them but got a bend one and while playing i could feel it and more i play more i get annoyed.
I don't know whether they knowingly send a bend one or got bend during delivery. Package was too big even delivery boy was annoyed bcz it was too difficult to carry around that big package on two wheeler.. Since i reside at remote location so its out of question to replace it... If you also reside at remote location then think once more before buying it..It is highly likely that you will get a bend one otherwise product is pretty good.
Thanks for your time.
The badminton I believe is good for beginners/kids considering the built quality, weight and the cost.
If you play regularly I'll recommend to go for - https://www.amazon.in/Yonex-Muscle-29-Badminton-Racquet/dp/B00KD4OJSM/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1540723851&sr=8-6&keywords=yonex+badminton
154 of the 183 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
● I have seen a few reviews with concerns over the genuineness of the racket they have received. This can be verified at Yonex website using the serial number
● Scratch the hologram label at the bottom of grip to see the serial number. Goto the website 'sunrisetnt' and enter this code there; it's case-sensitive. The site will tell you whether your purchase is genuine or not
** Build Quality & Performance **
● This is an all graphite build where the shaft and frame is graphite; this make it strong & sturdy in comparison with other rackets
● The isometric shape ensures almost all your shots gather enough power for heavy smash. The heavy head amplifies the power for smashes and suited is for those people who love smashes. I can force my opponent to his back court very easily using this racket
● If you need more shot control and
45 of the 50 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
It is 5u is about 75-80 the of weight
Max tension is 30 lbs
You can have great and quick shots also it eases the movsment
The delivery was extremely good as well the product reached me before 2 or 3 days
Very reliable product
I just recommend everybody to try this out
It's a no doubt a supportive product
112 of the 137 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
1,023 of the 1,325 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
● I have seen many reviews where buyers have concerns over the genuinness of their purchase. You can verify your purchase at Yonex website using the serial number
● The serial number can be revealed by scratching the hologram label. Goto the website 'sunrisetnt' and enter this code there; it's case-sensitive. The site will tell you whether your purchase is genuine or not
** Performance **
● I am an amateur and play on outdoor clay court
● I normally use 350, but have played extensively using 10 for a long time
● The nylon cap makes the shuttle a bit heavier and is quite fast
● The flight behaviour is very different and starts losing flight quite late
● The skirt does not develop cracks quite fast and the base also stays strong for longer
● This shuttle is for people playing only for exercise who does not see the game seriously
● After a
Colour is very nice
Summary : badminton players can go for this shuttle
but they used to wear out so soon some times even in one session.
But these ones last atleast for one week (can go for even 2-3 weeks).
The quality is great and so is the durability.
38 of the 43 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
72 of the 92 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
66 of the 81 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
126 of the 157 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
One can easily keep 2-3 rackets, barrel, water bottle, pair of shoes, t-shirt. Extra small pocket for keeping keys and phone.
Product is same as shown in images.
You can keep 1-2 more rackets without racket bag. Also 2 pair of shoes if kept systematically.
For Amazon - Excellent Packing, speedy delivery.
About the product - Very good quality and I am just loving it.
57 of the 66 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Got this for a couple of my nephews and nieces and they are overjoyed.
92 of the 119 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
2. The product is exactly what you would expect at this price level. Please don't compare it with graphite-made or light-but-expensive racquets.
3. Very good for beginners who are just trying to dabble with badminton and aren't sure if they would form the hobby of playing regularly or not.
Also deal description says its aluminium series but on racket it says steel shaft.
Overall if you get this deal less that 400RS then its ok, after all main purpose is to play badminton ;)
91 of the 115 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
1,016 of the 1,276 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
One suggestion keep tension till 23 lbs only.
for beginners & intermediate players this would be recommended.
I broke one because of my mistake and i bought same racket again. Its been more than a year with this racket and m really glad to share my review.
78 of the 97 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
More space:3 racquets
A pair of yonex SHB34EX
mavis 500 and water bottle
I will prefer u to buy this because its upgraded version of sunr 1004
design is gr8 and much more.
DONT think just go for it
names are inaccurate.....has a lot of space and great looks
Once it arrived I was a bit surprised at finding it smaller than the current picture led me to expect. It can store rackets easily of course. The quality of material is OK.
32 of the 35 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
It has perfect material for all indoor games
Plus its knitted tounge gives support to your ankle
Coushning of shoe is also soft
In my opinion its must buy shoe
Also suit for other indoor games
76 of the 94 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Vendor called to say that he would ship a new bag with same specs. Very prompt, considering I just gave review yesterday.
Also, regarding other aspects:
This is a pretty big bag and can easily have 5-6 rackets.
Right now I keep 2 rackets. 1 pair of shoes for me. 1 pair of shoes for my kid. 2 shuttle box. 1 water bottle. towel and knee guards. And there is still more space to keep stuff.
I use both - short handles and long straps to carry the bag.
Key holder comes very handy as I use it every time.
Mobile pocket could have been bigger, given most of mobiles are 5in plus. I can keep my wallet in it but mobile goes in main pocket.
Zip of middle pocket stopped working properly after few times. Local shop is saying quality is not good and I have to spend 200 to fix.. I used the bag
Sublime and sturdy build quality, eye catching colour all in all super happy with the purchase! Material is nice shiny and thick.
Delivery was promised in 5 days but got it in less than 2 days of my order placed, icing on the cake and evident that the seller cares.
402 of the 557 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
First impression was- "it looks so compact, will it fit my accessories ?" But when I stuffed my two rackets, a pair of badminton shoes, and a backpack which contains a pair of clothes and a towel, a water bottle, to my surprise, everything fitted in this bag !
The quality of the bag is really good for this price. If you are a professional player, then you may buy a costlier and branded one, but if you are buying it for first time, then just go for it, LI-NING is also one of the best brands. It's worth the price.
Also, not sure why it is called or made a thermal racquets bag ? I don't think this "thermal" is useful!
However, good value for money