- Paperback: 348 pages
- Publisher: Gullybaba Publishing House (P) Ltd; 1 edition (2015)
- Language: Middle English
- ISBN-10: 9382688382
- ISBN-13: 978-9382688389
- Package Dimensions: 21.4 x 14 x 1.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #61,052 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 79.00 Delivery charge
MES54 methodology of Educational Research(IGNOU Help Book for MES-54in English Medium) (med-mes-054) (Middle English) Paperback – 2015
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
MES-054 Methodology of Educational Research Contents Covered Block-1 Educational Research Block-2 Research Problem Block-3 Data Collection and Analysis Block-4 Analysis and Interpretation of Data Block-5Methods of Research Block-6Research Report and Dissemination Contents Chapter-1 Educational Research Chapter-2 Research Problem Chapter-3 Data Collection and Analysis Chapter-4 Analysis and Interpretation of Data Chapter-5 Methods of Research Chapter-6 Research Report and Dissemination Appendix Tables Table (A) : Binomial Distribution Table (B) :Normal Area Table Table (C) : t-Distribution Table (D) :Critical Values of F-Ratio (5% level of significance) Table (E) : Critical Values of F-Distribution (1% level of significance) Table (F) :Critical Values of Chi-square Distribution Table (G) : Conversion of Person r into a corresponding Fisher’s coefficient Table (H) :Table of critical values of T in the Wilicoxon matched pairs signed ranks test Question Papers June: 2011 (Solved) December: 2011 (Solved) June: 2012 (Solved) December: 2012 (Solved) June: 2013 (Solved) December: 2013 (Solved)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.