- Paperback: 90 pages
- Publisher: Notion Press; 1 edition (2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1948352583
- ISBN-13: 978-1948352581
- Package Dimensions: 21 x 13 x 1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,54,564 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
And so, the lioness protected her cub, till the last Leaf Paperback – 2017
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Like any second time mother, I was eagerly awaiting to give myself a beautiful chance at second time parenting. Little did I know that life had another plan for me. Here came a bundle of joy that stayed with me for just 6 years and 3 months but gifted me lessons of life and death, showed me my strengths and vulnerabilities, taught me pleasure and pain. He taught us what interconnectedness was by weaving into our tapestry of life people who we had never met, people who prayed for us, and people who were there for us. He came to this life with a plan to give us an opportunity to grow, he was that candle who gave us light and is now a star watching us.
This is not just an inspiring moving story of resilience but a dialogue of a parent to the Universe. This is a story of God’s child who fought till his last day teaching us and giving us an opportunity to seek. We fought the war of uncertainty through these 6 years and finally he left us to go a better place leaving a void in our life. This story is a back pay of a mother to her son, a pay back to every medical practitioner who walks the path of humanity and empathy, a pay back to every friend known and unknown who kept us in their thoughts. This is a story that lives and keeps my child alive when told.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
From start to finish this memoir of a child and his mother resonates and tells the story of selfless love where both mother and child knew about the ultimate fate but still each gave hope to the other one.
Ahan, a child with Prune Belly Syndrome, was born free of worldly worries and this book written by his mother, portrays the precious six years of love that the two felt. One really has to be made of stone, to not to be in tears, in the final pages.
This had been a journey of selfless love, hope and support which cannot be expresses in so few a words. Truly, what a loss.
Rest in peace, Ahan.
Here is no greater warrior than a mother protecting her child.This had been a memoir of Mother-son love, hope and support which cannot be expresses in words or in paragraph.Truly,Its beautiful experience shared by mother and son, how she fought with his fate and give strength to her soul.
I personally believe Ahan is God'son who had come into his life to give her something to fight for, to show that there is selfless love in this world.
Rest in peace, Ahan.