Prepare your favorite Chinese takeout recipes at home!
Download FREE with Kindle Unlimited!
Chinese food is one of the most popular cuisines in the world. Chinese takeout restaurants can be found everywhere on the planet. All major cities have their Chinatown, and more and more supermarkets carry Asian ingredients, making it easier to cook authentic Chinese dishes.
When we get a craving for Chicken General Tso or Kung Pao Shrimp, we are just a phone call away. But wouldn’t it be amazing to make your favorites a home? Chinese cooking involves fresh ingredients, mixing delicate flavors and spices, and cooking techniques that are specific this cuisine.
Learning to make your favorite Chinese takeout dish is easier than you might think. With the right ingredients, great recipes and step-by-step instructions, it can’t be easier than that. And that is what you will find in Chinese Takeout Cookbook: Favorite Chinese Takeout Recipes to Make at Home!
No need to order anymore, just gather your ingredients and cooking tools, and start cooking!
• Cooking tips for preparing delicious Chinese take-out dish
• Ingredients used in Chinese food cooking
• Cooking methods used to prepare Chinese meals
• Cooking tools needed to prepare Chinese food
• Mouth-watering appetizers like the Garlic Spareribs or the Classic Egg rolls
• Traditional Chinese soups like the Wonton soup or the Hot and Sour Soup
• Satisfying noodles and rice dishes like the Pork Chow Mein or the Yang Chow Fried Rice
• Luscious pork recipes like the Shanghai Pork Chops or Moo Shu Pork
• Favorite beef recipes like the Beef and Broccoli or the Chinese Pepper Steak
• Easy to prepare chicken and duck recipes like the Kung Pao Chicken or the Crispy Duck and Pancakes
• Delightful fish and seafood meals like the Fish in Black Bean Sauce or the Shanghai Shrimp Stir-fry
• Healthy vegetarian recipes like the Chinese Mixed Vegetables or the Salt and Pepper Tofu
• Desserts including the classic Fortune cookies or the Mango Pudding.
Read on your favorite devices such as Kindle, IPhone, IPad, Android Cellular phone, tablet, laptop, computer with Amazon's free Kindle App.
Scroll back up and click the BUY NOW button at the top right side of this page for an immediate download!
Prepare your favorite Chinese takeout recipes at home!***BLACK AND WHITE EDITION***Chinese food is one of the most popular cuisines in the world. Chinese takeout restaurants can be found everywhere on the planet. All major cities have their Chinatown, and more and more supermarkets carry Asian ingredients, making it easier to cook authentic Chinese dishes. When we get a craving for Chicken General Tso or Kung Pao Shrimp, we are just a phone call away. But wouldnt it be amazing to make your favorites a home? Chinese cooking involves fresh ingredients, mixing delicate flavors and spices, and cooking techniques that are specific this cuisine. Learning to make your favorite Chinese takeout dish is easier than you might think. With the right ingredients, great recipes and step-by-step instructions, it cant be easier than that. And that is what you will find in Chinese Takeout Cookbook: Favorite Chinese Takeout Recipes to Make at Home! No need to order anymore, just gather your ingredients and cooking tools, and start cooking!
- Cooking tips for preparing delicious Chinese take-out dish
- Ingredients used in Chinese food cooking
- Cooking methods used to prepare Chinese meals
- Cooking tools needed to prepare Chinese food
- Mouth-watering appetizers like the Garlic Spareribs or the Classic Egg rolls
- Traditional Chinese soups like the Wonton soup or the Hot and Sour Soup
- Satisfying noodles and rice dishes like the Pork Chow Mein or the Yang Chow Fried Rice
- Luscious pork recipes like the Shanghai Pork Chops or Moo Shu Pork
- Favorite Beef recipes like the Beef and Broccoli or the Chinese Pepper Steak
- Easy to prepare chicken and duck recipes like the Kung Pao Chicken or the Crispy Duck and Pancakes
- Delightful fish and seafood meals like the Fish in Black Bean Sauce or the Shanghai Shrimp Stir-fry
- Healthy vegetarian recipes like the Chinese Mixed Vegetables or the Salt and Pepper Tofu
- Desserts including two classic Fortune cookies or the Mango Pudding.
Please note that for this edition of Chinese Takeout Recipes, all images are in BLACK and WHITE
Let's start cooking! Scroll back up and order your copy today!
Prepare your favorite Indian takeout recipes at home!BLACK AND WHITEIndian food is exhilarating. It is a mixture of exotic ingredients, scents, spices, and flavors. Some may find this cuisine a bit intimidating but todays adventurous and globally astute generation is now opening up to it. This book contains a collection of recipes for dishes that are well-loved and that we hope you will find time to prepare on your own, not only because it is healthy, but also for the pure enjoyment of it. The recipes youll find here are designed to make the dishes easy to prepare without sacrificing the authenticity of the flavors and textures. This is just the beginning of your journey towards experiencing and indulging in fascinating Indian cuisine!
- A brief history of Indian cooking
- Ingredients used in Indian cuisine
- Tools and equipment needed for Indian cooking
- 50 delicious classic take-out recipes to make at home including appetizers, breads, main entrées, sides and desserts:
- Vegetable Fritters (Bajji/Pakora/Pakoda)
- Deep fried Pastry Triangles (Samosa)
- Deep fried Cauliflower in Sweet and Spicy Sauce (Kolkata Gobi Manchurian)
- Stir-Fried Dill Greens (Shepuchi Bhaji)
- Paneer in Curds and Mint (Paneer Pudina Tikka)
- Tiger Prawn in Creamy Coconut Curry (Bagda Chingri Malai)
- North Indian Potato Croquettes (Aloo Tikki)
- Dumplings in Yogurt (Dahi Bara)
- Indian Fritters (Pakora) - Basic Recipe
- Spicy Soup (Mulligatawny/Mooloogoo Thani)
- Red Lentil Soup (Masoor Dal)
- Spicy Gram Flour Rollups (Khandvi, Surali Vadi, Suralichi Wadi)
- Deep fried Unleavened Bread (Poori)
- Indian Flatbread (Naan)
- Lamb Vindaloo
- Classic Lamb Curry
- Lamb in Creamy & Spicy Sauce (Lamb Masala)
- Festive Lamb in Creamy Sauce (Lamb Korma)
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Tandoori Chicken - Stovetop Method
- Chicken Biryani
- Quick Chicken Curry
- Chicken Madras
- Butter Chicken (Murgh Makhan)
- Goan Fish Curry
- Fish Skewers (Fish Tandoori Tikka)
- Mixed Seafood Curry
- Fish Biryani
- Malabar Tilapia
- Tamarind Scallops (Ambli Wara)
- Classic Cheese Skewers (Paneer Tikka)
- Creamy Spinach & Fenugreek with Indian Cheese (Saag Paneer)
- Lentils in Tempered Ghee & Spices (Dal Tadka)
- Cucumber, Mint & Tomato Salad (Kachumbar/Kachumber)
- Spicy Vegetable Stew (Vegetable Masala)
- Green Chili Pickle (Achar or Mirchi-Ka-Achar)
- Mango Chutney
- Herbed Yogurt with Cucumber (Raita)
- Indian-Style Vegetable Stir-Fry (Jalfrezi)
- Spicy Pancakes with Potato Filling (Masala Dosa)
- Spiced Cauliflower & Potatoes (Aloo Gobi)
- Fresh Winter Greens with Indian Cheese (Palak Paneer)
- Lemon Rice
- Chickpeas in Tomato Sauce (Chana/Chole Masala)
- Deep Fried Milk Dumplings in Rose Syrup (Gulab Jamun)
- Carrot Fudge (Gajar Ka Halwa)
- Traditional Indian Ice Cream (Kulfi)
- Creamy Saffron-Infused Rice Pudding (Kesari Kheer)
- Buttery Fudge Squares (Burfi/Barfi)
Lets get cooking!
Prepare your favorite Greek takeout recipes at home!***BLACK AND WHITE EDITION***Greek cuisine is a remarkable blend of East and West. It is Mediterranean cuisine at its best with diverse influences. From the East are the touches of exotic spices, and from the West are the Italian additions of garlic and tomato. Greek dishes make use of fresh produce and what is abundant in different regions in Greece such as grains, legumes, vegetables, meat, seafood, olive oil, and rice. To savor Greek cuisine is to savor history, culture, and love. Every Greek home cook prepares dishes using the freshest ingredients thoughtfully seasoned with herbs and spices prepared in age old tradition to preserve nutrients, for a happy and healthy family.
- A brief history of Greek takeout food.
- Ingredients used in Greek cooking, cooking methods and required cooking equipment used to prepare Greek meals
- Easy to prepare appetizers like the Zucchini Fritters or the Fried Calamari
- Traditional salads like the Classic Greek Salad or the Marouli Salad
- Heartwarming soups like the Avgolemono, a delicate lemon and chicken-rice soup
- Classic takeout sandwiches like the Souvlaki Pita Sandwich
- Delicious beef, pork and lamb recipes like the Pork Souvlaki, the Beef Kebab, the Lamb Chops or the Greek-Style Stuffed Peppers
- Favorite chicken recipes like the Greek-Style Grilled Chicken or the Chicken Gyro
- Delightful seafood recipes like the Grilled Greek-Style Fish or Stuffed Squid recipe
- Healthy vegetable and side recipes like the Spanakorizo, a lemony spinach rice pilaf or the Baked Lemon Potatoes
- Sweet desserts like the Classic Baklava or the Rizogalo, a delicate rice pudding
Please note that for this edition of Greek Takeout Recipes, all images are in BLACK AND WHITE
Lets get cooking! Scroll back and order your copy now!
Stop ordering out and make awesome Thai food at home!***BLACK AND WHITE EDITION***Thai cuisine has a character all its own. It is easily distinguishable from Chinese and other Asian cuisines. Thai cooking balances sweet, sour, salty, bitter, and spicy in its own unique way. This recipe book will help you prepare your favorite recipes, in your home. Most are easy to make without losing that takeout feel. Cooking at home may take more work than ordering out, but its always healthier and more fun.Bring the delicate flavors of Thailand food in your kitchen. This book will show exactly how. You will learn how to prepare Thai food like takeout restaurants do and make you an expert at handling Thai ingredients and blending the flavors that make Thailand recognized worldwide for its excellent cuisine.
- A brief history of Thai takeout food
- Ingredients used in Thai cooking, cooking methods and cooking equipment used to prepare the perfect Thai meal.
- Delicious appetizers like the Fresh Summer Rolls with Tamarind Sauce
- Heartwarming soup recipes like the Quick Coconut Soup (Tom Kha)
- Refreshing salad recipes like the Papaya Salad (Som Tum)
- Easy to prepare noodle and rice recipes like the Chicken Pad Thai
- Classic chicken recipes like the Easy Chicken Coconut Green Curry
- Wholesome pork recipes like the Thai Lemongrass Pork Chops
- Delectable beef recipes like the Massaman Beef Curry
- Delightful fish and seafood recipes like the Andaman Shrimp Cake
- Great vegetarian recipes like the Steamed Mixed Vegetables and Tofu
- Tasty desserts like the Banana Fritters
Please note that for this edition of Thai Takeout Recipes, all images are in BLACK and WHITE
Lets get cooking! Scroll back and order your copy now!
Flavorful, healthy, easy to prepare! Make delicious Japanese takeout recipes at home! Sushi, noodles, rice, tempura, teriyaki, miso, soups, and more***BLACK AND WHITE EDITION***Japanese food is rich in culture, being recognized by the UN for it cultural significance. It has introduced the concept of umami to the Western world. Umami may be translated as rich, savory taste that the Japanese consider as the fifth basic taste along with bitter, sweet, salty, and sour. Japanese cooking is also recognized for its healthfulness because it is rich in plant-based ingredients and is sparing in the use of fats. Like many of the takeout cuisines, it has also adapted to the American tastes, but it still retains its strongest points. Sushi shops have multiplied and are now available everywhere. The same goes for noodles and soup restaurants. Quick and easy to prepare, Japanese takeout food offers an impressive variety and colorful flavors. Let's stay in tonight and prepare a delightful Japanese feast!
Inside this book, youll find:
- An introduction to Japanese takeout cuisine
- Ingredients used in Japanese cooking
- Cooking methods used to prepare Japanese meals
- Cooking tools needed to prepare Japanese food
- Learn the techniques to make Sushi
- Delightful appetizers like the Japanese-Style Chicken Wings or the Marinated Runny Yolk Boiled Egg
- Incredible Sushi recipes like the Thick Sushi Roll or the Vegetable Maki
- Traditional soups and broths like the Dashi, the Japanese Seafood Soup Stock used for many kinds of soup and noodle dishes or the Classic Miso Soup
- Refreshing salads like the Daikon Salad or the Seaweed Salad
- Satisfying noodles recipes like the Stir Fried Thick White Noodles or the Hotpot Beef with Noodles and Vegetables
- Tasty soy-glazed dishes like the Steak Teriyaki or the Tofu Teriyaki
- Easy-to-prepare grilled dishes like the Hibachi Vegetables and Sprouts or the Beef and Salmon Teppanyaki
- Luscious rice dishes like the Deep-Fried Breaded Pork Cutlet or the Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl
- Amazing battered and deep-fried dishes like the Shrimp Tempura or the Vegetable Tempura
- Delicious desserts like the Tempura Ice Cream or the Mochi with Sweet Bean Filling
- Many dips, sauces and condiments recipes like the Tempura Sauce or the Spicy Dipping Sauce
Let's start cooking! Scroll back up and order your copy today!
Prepare the Best Tex-Mex Takeout Recipes at home and experience the authentic flavors of Tex-Mex food.Chili con carne, fajitas, tacos, and nachos are the iconic dishes of Tex-Mex cuisine. These are familiar dishes that many consider being comfort food. Like other cuisines adopted into American culture, Tex-Mex, short form for Texan-Mexican, is an exciting mix of flavors and spices from Mexican, Spanish, Native American, and Berber influences passed down through tradition over several centuries. It is a dynamic cuisine that is still evolving and incorporating new flavors; graciously adjusting to the tastes and needs of the times.
Inside this book, youll find:
- An introduction to Tex-Mex takeout cuisine
- Ingredients used in Tex-Mex cooking
- Cooking methods and tools used to prepare authentic Tex-Mex meals
- 50 of the best Tex-Mex takeout recipes including:
- Great appetizers, snacks and dips like the Queso Dip, the Bean & Cheese Nachos or the Chili Cheese Fries
- Easy-to-prepare sandwiches and wraps like the Beef Quesadilla, the Shredded Chicken Burrito or the Santa Fe Wrap
- Satisfying rice, salad and bowl recipes like the Chili Bowl or the Avocado Chicken Salad
- Heartwarming soup recipes like the Caldo de Res or the Tortilla Soup
- Classic taco recipes like the Carne Asada Tacos or the Fish Tacos
- Favorite main dish recipes like the Picadillo or the Tex-Mex Pizza
- Delightful desserts like the Caramel Flan or the Churros
Lets get cooking! Scroll back up and order your copy now!
Craving Lebanese flavors from your favorite takeout restaurant? Not a problem! Recreate the authentic flavors of your Lebanese favorites in your kitchen in no time!***BLACK AND WHITE EDITION***Its no surprise that the cuisine from what was once called the Paris of the Middle East has become one of Americas best-loved. Mediterranean food. Lebanese cuisine boasts freshness, healthfulness, and variety. Lebanese food consists of the freshest grains, vegetables, fruit, fish and seafood, poultry, and meat. The flavors are always full, seasoned with herbs and spices.
Inside, youll find:
- A short introduction to Lebanese cuisine and the ingredients used
- Common tools and equipment used as well cooking methods used
- Delicious appetizers, dips and sauces such as the Chick Pea Dip (Hummus) and the Garlic Spicy Potatoes (Batata Harra)
- Heartwarming soup recipes like the Red Lentil Soup
- Rejuvenating salads like the Lebanese Salad with Pita Crisps (Fattoush Salad)
- Satisfying sandwich recipes like the Falafel Sandwich, the Shish Taouk Pita, and the Halloumi Cheese Sandwich
- Lebanese pizza recipes like the Cheese Manakeesh and the Lamb Pizza (Kafta Manakeesh)
- Luscious beef recipes like Shawarma (roasted marinated beef ) and the Shish Kebab Grilled Lean Beef
- Favorite chicken recipes like the Lebanese Chicken Cutlet with Citrus Sauce and the Lebanese-Style Roasted Chicken
- Easy to make lamb recipes like the Spicy Lamb Sausages and the Lamb Meatloaf aka Lamb Diamonds (Kibbeh Sinayee)
- Mouth-watering fish and seafood recipes like the Lebanese Grilled Fish
- Amazing vegetarian recipes like the Lebanese Rice with Vermicelli and the Deep Fried Vegetables (Maqaali)
- Tasty desserts like the famous Baklava and Lebanese Cheesecake (Knafeh)
Let's start cooking delicious meals today! Scroll back up and order your copy today!
Love Korean takeout food? Prepare authentic Korean takeout recipes and enjoy this delicious and perfectly spiced cuisine at home!***BLACK and WHITE EDITION***Its not surprising that Korean food is Americas fastest rising star on the food scene today. It meets this generations quest for new, exotic, and exciting gastronomic adventures. Americans are no longer hesitant to try things that are unlike what theyre accustomed to; theyre willing to try new flavors, spices, and textures. Korean cuisine undoubtedly offers all these and more.It is a diverse and versatile cuisine. For the health conscious, there are also numerous non-dairy, gluten-free, and low-fat dishes to choose from. Korean food makes use of a multitude of grains, beans, vegetables, seafood, meat, and fruit. Dive into the world of Korean cuisine, and discover that it is so much more than just kimchi!
Inside, youll find:
- A brief history of Korean cuisine
- The ingredients, tools and equipment, as well as the cooking methods used
- Delicious appetizers and side dishes such as the Fries with Gochujang Aioli and the Korean Pancakes with Green Onion
- Rejuvenating salad recipes like the Sesame Crust Ahi Tuna Salad
- Satisfying soup recipes such as the Rice Cake Soup and the Kimchi Soup
- Tasty rice recipes such as the Korean Rice Rolls (Kimbap)
- Great noodles recipes like the Black Garlic Noodles and the Noodles in Black Bean Sauce
- Delightful hot stone recipes such as the Stone Bowl (Dolsot Bibimbap)
- Wholesome beef recipes like the Korean Beef Stew and the Beef Roll
- Satisfying chicken recipes like the Korean Fried Chicken and the Fire Chicken
- Bountiful pork recipes such as the Army Stew and the Spicy Pork Stir-fry
- Traditional seafood recipes such as the Fishcake Stew and the Fried Squid
- Flavorful vegetarian recipes like the Vegetable Bibimbap and the Korean Vegetable Curry
Let start cooking! Scroll back up and order your copy now!
Before ordering a pizza for delivery tonight, why not try to make it at home? It easy and you'll impress your friends and family and best of all, no one will know it's not takeout!Pizza is one of Americas favorite comfort food and its not surprising. The combination of meat, cheese, and veggies on a tasty crust is simply hard to resist. As with other takeout choices, pizza has evolved into something Americans can truly call their own; reflecting the eclectic and diverse nature of American culture, making it quite different from its precursor.The recipes here are meant to introduce you to the world of pizza making- to make you learn basic recipes that will remind you of your favorite takeout flavors.After going through this book, you will find everything you need to know to prepare the perfect takeout pizza, from the homemade crust dough, the crust making, the sauces, the various topping options, and the best way to cook your pizza at home so it will taste just like delivery.
Inside, youll find:
- Simply the best Pizza crust recipes like the Pan Pizza Crust, the Thin Pizza Crust, and the Gluten-Free Crust.
- Flavorful sauces such as the Marinara Sauce and the Barbecue Sauce
- Tasty cheese pizzas like the New York Style Pizza and the Margherita Pizza
- Delightful meat pizzas like the Meat Overload Pizza and the Chicago-Style Deep-Dish Pizza
- Amazing chicken pizzas such as the Chicken Supreme Pizza and the Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- Easy to make vegetarian pizzas like the Spinach and Tomato Pizza and the Pesto Veggie Pizza
- Delicious seafood pizzas like the Steamed White Clam Pizza
- Awesome dessert pizzas such as the Smores Pizza
All recipes come with a detailed list of ingredients, cooking time, number of servings, easy to follow step-by-step instructions, and nutritional information per serving.
Let's start cooking healthy meals! Scroll back up and order your copy today!
Report an issue with this series
Is this series page incomplete or incorrect? Tell us.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|