- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Harper Business; Revised ed. edition (26 December 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 006124189X
- ISBN-13: 978-0061241895
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 2.1 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 188 customer reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ 78.00 Delivery charge
+ 79.00 Delivery charge
influence: The Psychology of Persuasion (Collins Business Essentials) Paperback – 26 Dec 2006
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
For markters, this book is among the most important books written in the last ten years. (Journal of Mariketing Research)
Influence should be required reading for all business majors. (Journal of Retailing)
This book will strike chords deep in the hearts and psyches of all of us. (Best Sellers Magazine)
The material in Cialdini’s Influence is a proverbial gold mine. (Journal of Social and Clinical Psychology)
About the Author
About the Author: Dr. Robert B. Cialdini is an American psychologist, professor and writer with expertise in the areas of persuasion, compliance and negotiation. Sometimes referred to as the Godfather of Influence, Robert B. Cialdini is one of the most cited and respected social psychologists worldwide. He is also the founder and president of Influence At Work, a strategic planning and consulting organization aimed at assisting companies in increasing their performance. Dr. Cialdini's clientele includes organizations like Google, Microsoft, Cisco Systems, Bayer, Coca Cola, KPMG, AstraZeneca, Ericsson, Kodak, Merrill Lynch, Nationwide Insurance, Pfizer, AAA amongst many others.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
188 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Paper quality - Very bad. It is equivalent to quality that is available on road side or some times on traffic signals at max. 100 Rs.
Quality of paper must be improved, here paying extra in comparison to what is available on locations mentioned above.
Book not worth amount paid.
Awesome content. Horrible Copy. Great Service by Amazon. Returned!
This book made me realize how wrong I was. It made me recognize my own irrational decisions made due to the influence of social science. Am sure it will help me make better decisions in business as well as investing. A must read!
A must for everyone who is in the business of making decision