- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Harper Business; Revised ed. edition (26 December 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 006124189X
- ISBN-13: 978-0061241895
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 2.1 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 176 customer reviews
influence: The Psychology of Persuasion (Collins Business Essentials) Paperback – 26 Dec 2006
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
For markters, this book is among the most important books written in the last ten years. (Journal of Mariketing Research)
Influence should be required reading for all business majors. (Journal of Retailing)
This book will strike chords deep in the hearts and psyches of all of us. (Best Sellers Magazine)
The material in Cialdini’s Influence is a proverbial gold mine. (Journal of Social and Clinical Psychology)
About the Author
About the Author: Dr. Robert B. Cialdini is an American psychologist, professor and writer with expertise in the areas of persuasion, compliance and negotiation. Sometimes referred to as the Godfather of Influence, Robert B. Cialdini is one of the most cited and respected social psychologists worldwide. He is also the founder and president of Influence At Work, a strategic planning and consulting organization aimed at assisting companies in increasing their performance. Dr. Cialdini's clientele includes organizations like Google, Microsoft, Cisco Systems, Bayer, Coca Cola, KPMG, AstraZeneca, Ericsson, Kodak, Merrill Lynch, Nationwide Insurance, Pfizer, AAA amongst many others.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Paper quality - Very bad. It is equivalent to quality that is available on road side or some times on traffic signals at max. 100 Rs.
Quality of paper must be improved, here paying extra in comparison to what is available on locations mentioned above.
Book not worth amount paid.
Awesome content. Horrible Copy. Great Service by Amazon. Returned!
incuded real examples in every paragph which makes it very easy to understand
must have book
A must for everyone who is in the business of making decision
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews