iXCC Dual USB 4.8 Amp (24 Watt) SMART Universal High Capacity [High Power] [Small Size] FAST Car charger with Exclusive ChargeWise (tm) Technology, for Apple iPhone 6s/ 6s plus/ 6/ 6 plus/ 5s/ 5c/ 5; iPad Air 2/ iPad Air; i
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- 24W / 4.8 Amps multiple ports USB car charger adapter allows you to charge multiple devices simultaneously at full charging speed while on the road.
- Original and exclusive ChargeWise technology detects your device automatically to deliver the most optimum charging speed (up to 2.4 amp per port).
- Built-in smart circuitry ensures full protection against overcharging short-circuiting voltage instabilities and even over discharging.
- Universal compatibility: perfect for apple iPhone 7 / 7 Plus iPhone 6 / 6s Plus / 5 / SE iPad Air / Pro / mini Samsung Galaxy S7 S6 / edge / note 5 4 / tab Amazon Kindle / Fire / HD / HDX LG Google Nexus and other android smartphone and tablet.
- Note: this iXCC USB car charger adapter is offered with 2-year limited manufacture warranty. What you get: 1 x car charger.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Manufacture Limited Warranty This iXCC reg product is offered with limited manufacture warranty. The limited warranty period for the Product extends for 2-Year from the date of purchase.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
UPDATE: June 2017
It worked great for about a year then I noticed it wasn't charging well. Thought it was human error. Maybe I didn't fit the components together snugly enough? But now it's completely dead. If like to think this device should last more than 1 year?
The product description mentions "Rapid charge" for Apple and "Super high speed charge" for Samsung devices. These marketing terms needs to be explained a bit more:
Apple can handle up to 2A with the right charger (I did NOT test this) to about 2A - this is "Rapid charge"
Samsung max charge on provided USB3 cable is about 1.2A - this is "Super high speed charge"
USB normal charge from laptop will give you about 0.45A
The charge rate also depends on the cable quality (thickness and length). A S5 on a USB2 short thick cable can reach the super high speed charge rates - see the picture of my USB tester. A long thin cable will still give your phone 0.45A but it may not be enough to charge it. In case of the S5 0.45A is barely enough to sustain the battery with occasional usage.
-1 Star due to the marketing terms and the fact that I could not test it for Apple devices at all.