Itikes Canvas, Multi Color
|Price:||1,200.00 + 60.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||2,799.00 (70%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Draw on the magnetic doodle board and use the crank to erase and draw all over again
- Push shape buttons to "stamp" onto the digital coloring page, then adjust the shape size and color
- App includes game to help improve drawing skills
- Fun sound effects and music play as stylus is used on iPad
- Draw on the magnetic canvas and use the crank to erase and draw all over again
Please note: Quantity Limits and return policy on this item
The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer. Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Please read about our Returns policy by visiting www.amazon.in/returnspolicy for more information
The Itikes Canvas allows kids to express their creativity through fun lights, sounds and digital interactivity.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The duality of the canvas (as a standalone canvas/ipad app) is great. The app is admittedly a bit slow to respond (using iPad 2) but nothing to call Apple or the developers about. There are a number of in-app functions to keep kids busy, drawing sheets to color, blank canvases to create on, and a few non-art games to be played. It provides some mobility for the iPad as well as security (although i would have an ipad screen protector do to use). The stylus is NOT very durable. It needed to be replaced within a day but even without it, kids can paint/draw with hands and fingers or use the other applications. The canvas itself is very self-explanatory. Its an etch-a-sketch type drawing pad that for kids to make quick drawings on with a neat wipe erase feature. Nothing groundbreaking or revolutionary but enjoyable for a 3 year old.
The highlight of the product if the iPad integration. The speed of the app can be improved but once in-app the response time is great and the interface is easy enough for my 3 year old to navigate on his own. It offers some sharing features for quick posting to social sites or a quick email of your kids latest masterpiece.
I am very, very glad to have purchased this product. It is quite enjoyable and well worth the money spent. I hope that the developers continue to update the app and integrate new features to keep kids interested.
- As a drawing pad, it only writes - there's no special functionality at all. Even the wheel at the bottom doesn't erase, there's a tiny green slider for that.
- With an ipad it uses a different stylus and all the buttons. You do have to control the volume before inserting your ipad.
- At times the buttons have been quirky, ie - press the triangle and it inserts a square. My husband is in the tech field and hasn't been able to solve the problem, it just seems to be a glitch.
In summary, we have the Draw and Play app and feel that it is just as good, if not better with a lot of similar functionality for less money.