iStevia Zero Calorie Natural Sweetener - 50 Stevia Sachets (100 Servings) - Sugarfree
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- iStevia helps you control your calorie intake and keep fit. Natural sweet taste of sugar without the harmful effects of sugar and artificial sweeteners.
- It is ideal for all the fitness seekers and weight conscious. In fact for the whole FAMILY.
- It's completely Safe for Children and is good for Dental Care as it does not cause cavities.
- It is Heat Stable enabling its usage in Cooking & Baking.
- Package Content: 50 Sachets ( i.e. 2 boxes of 25 Sachets ) ; ONE sachet can sweeten 2 to 3 CUPS of tea.
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Description for iStevia Zero Calorie Sweetener - 120 Sachets ( 240 Servings )
iStevia is a Natural & Healthy Zero-Calorie Sweetener and is the best Natural Sugar Substitute. It helps lose weight , is good for Dental Care and Safe for Children. It is Heat Stable enabling its usage in Cooking & Baking . You can enjoy Green Tea, Coffee, Lassi, Nimbu Pani, Cakes, Sweets, Juices etc. using iStevia . ONE SACHET CAN SWEETEN 2 TO 3 CUPS OF TEA
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Artificial sweeteners have not been too successful in replacing sugar - more specifically refined sugar (jaggery is a good sweetener) - mainly because of their potential adverse side effects and also partially due to the slightly bitter after-taste. To pander to the sweet-tooth of Indians, a valuable herbal option is available in the form of an extract from the leaves of the Stevia plant.
This has so far shown to exhibit no short- or long-term side effects. The active ingredient steviol glycoside is very sweet (purported to be 150 times sweeter than can sugar). The taste is slightly flat and not rounded and smooth like sugar, but that is an acceptable compromise. However, the sweet licorice-like taste lingers for longer than in the case of sugar.
iStevia from Janus Life Sciences is a good product. Each 1 gram sachet is the equivalent of two spoons of sugar. The delivery from Amazon was quite rapid. The product is not easily available at most chemists - is it a conspiracy by the sugar lobby??
Incidentally, Coke and Pepsi are now adopting Stevia as their sweetener for their diet products.
Obesity and its attendant problems like diabetes, heart disease (including high blood pressure), impotence, infertility, joint pains has attained epidemic proportions in India. Call it a mixed blessing due to the economic boon sweeping across the country, this form of malnutrition is set to become a major health and socio-economic challenge for the country. It has been established that a high salt content in the diet was the main reason for high blood pressure but latest research shows that the bigger villain is sugar! Our consumption of chocolates, soft drinks, 'mithai' is now the leading cause of the Metabolic Syndrome of Syndrome X (obesity, diabetes mellitus, increased cholesterol leading to coronary artery disease, hypertension).
As a doctor, I would recommend Stevia as an excellent substitute for sugar.
Otherwise the quality is good and your services are excellent.In this connection I would like to include State Bank of Travan core in your list of banks for internet banking.I would greatly appreciate if you can comply with my request
G Kripapuri (one of your valuable senior citizen customers)
15th feb 3016
1. Packed in sachets so portable and can carry when travelling
2. Can be tore by hand and dont need scissors
3. Powerfully sweet - one sachet (for me) can sweeten 2 cups
4. Good and consistent quality - been using it for almost 6 months
1. The packaging 6minths back when order was flimsy with powder all leaking. Now this has been fixed. Last 2 orders no problem
2. Delivery charges - we are so used to free delivery
3. Tracking number of courier not available on amazon for hassle free tracking
1. Tastes better than sugar
2. Zero Calories
4. Guilt free haha
I was so amazed that I asked seller bhai Kahi sugar hi toh nahi de na...trust me guys it's almost like sugar. Remember I said almost not Sugar. U can consider it as 75% replacement of Sugar.
Just the problem is with delivery charges and price rest all is piece of cake.