iConnect World 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub with Individual On/Off Power Switches and LEDs -BALCK
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- This hub works perfectly with devices like printer, Keyboard, Mouse, etc (These can be run without adapter). This device is not meant for high speed data transfer.
- To get a good speed for data transfer, you need to use, 5V/2A or 5V/1A converter adapter. It is no included with this package.
- Supports Up to 500 GB HDD/SSD and more when connected with an external power source
- Supports up to 480 Mbps data transfer rate and is ideal for alleviating desktop clutter
- Compatible with USB 2.0, backwards compatible (Works with USB 3.0 as well with the same speed as USB 2.0) , Half-transparent design with Blue LED for power
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Description for usb 2.0 4 port hub
• Stylishly designed, this white colored USB hub from the store house collection of Technotech features seven switches and seven LED indicators for enhanced convenience.
• It makes for a great pick against your valuable currency to extend USB capabilities to your desktop or laptop.
• With the help of this USB hub you can easily connect various USB devices for enhanced data transfer.
• When you are using multiple peripherals, this USB hub enables your PC or laptop to get additional utility.
• Grab it for its efficiency to blend well with your desktop and laptop and for its simple usage.
• Blue LED to indicate power status for each port
• Data transfer speeds up to 480 Mbps
• Supports up to 127 devices by daisy-chaining multiple hubs
• Some power-intense USB devices may require a AC-Powered USB hub
System requirements :
• Mac OS 9.1 & higher
• Windows 98SE /ME /2000 /XP /Vista /7/8
• Linux 2.4 or above
• 3 Year Warranty With iConnect World