Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 59.00 Delivery charge
Vgate iCar2 Bluetooth OBD II ( ARM Based ) Auto Diagnostic Tool with Power Switch for Android Devices( Black Color)
|Price:||1,200.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||399.00 (25%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Vgate ICAR 2 ARM Based Scanner
- Convinient on/off power switch
- Faster update speed
- Robust and fast connection over bluetooth
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
1. Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
2. Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light)
3. Display current sensor data
4. Engine RPM
5. Calculated Load Value
6. Coolant Temperature
7. Fuel System Status
8. Vehicle Speed
9. Short Term Fuel Trim
10. Long Term Fuel Trim
11. Intake Manifold Pressure
12. Timing Advance
13. Intake Air Temperature
14. Air Flow Rate
15. Absolute Throttle Position
16. Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
17. Fuel System status
18. Fuel Pressure
Supported OBD-II protocols:
1. SAE J1850 PWM (41. 6Kbaud)
2. SAE J1850 VPW (10. 4Kbaud)
3. ISO9141-2 5 baud init, (10. 4Kbaud)
4. ISO14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10. 4 Kbaud)
5. ISO14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10. 4 Kbaud)
6. ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 500 K).
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought the product for my Volkswagen Polo 1.5 TDI 2015 model.
Update- I tried pairing the OBD device with my Android Infotainment system in car. The device bluetooth name is getting detected in the infotainment system, but it is not getting paired. I tried, removing the device and plugged it back but no success. I also changed the stereo system bluetooth pin to match OBD's but then also it didn't work. However, it is working fine with my mobile (Torque app). I also have Torque app in my car's android stereo system. I also tried pairing another OBD device and it got paired immediately.
This tool helped me pin point the root cause to a wire connected loosely onto the fuel filter. The error code was P0180. This avoided a trip to the maruti service center and dealing with the incompetent guys there.
Highly recommended for all hands on vehicle enthusiasts.