Add to your order
from Onsite Electro Services Private Limited ₹161.00
- Plan Coverage - Extended Warranty covers all defects and malfunctions as covered in a standard manufacturer?s warranty. It does not cover any physical or liquid damage, accessories, consumables, or parts not covered under standard manufacturer warranty. Service may be availed as many times as required, however, the coverage amount is limited up to the invoice value of the device.
- Repair or Replacement Guarantee: We understand that you cannot stay without your device for a long time; hence we guarantee that your device will be repaired and returned to you in a specified amount of time. If we cannot repair the device within time, we will give you a replacement free of cost.
- All Costs are Covered: Whether it is costs of repairs, labor, transportation, or taxes, we cover all the charges associated with repairing your device. You pay nothing. This program is completely cashless with no hidden fees or charges. Products that carry a manufacturer's warranty valid in India for at least 1 year at the time of purchase are eligible for this plan. The plan can be purchase within 9 months from the product purchase date & refurbished products are not covered.
- No Questions Asked hassle-free plans: We promise to cover your device & appliance. So, if it is not working, it is our responsibility to fix it. No questions will be asked about how it is not working at the first place. That is why we service 99.4% of the services raised against our protection plans. To ensure a hassle-free experience, we either provide free Pick & Drop for your devices or send an expert engineer to your home for repairs.
- Email Delivery of Activated plans: To save paper, we deliver your plan details via email only. Secondly, your plan is activated as soon as you buy it, you only need to fill in your device details to generate a certificate of protection. Most importantly, raising a repair request is super easy. All you need to do is visit our website or call our toll-free number - 1800 220 506.
iBELL DELUXE Tower Fan with 25 Feet Air Delivery, 4 Way Air Flow, High Speed, Anti Rust Body (Black)
|Deal of the Day:|| ₹2,754
Ends in 1 day 9 days 1h 58m 56s
|You Save:||₹2,836 (51%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Save Extra with 4 offers
Enhance your purchase
Failed to load details.
|Electric fan design||Floor Fan|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Room Type||Bedroom, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Kids, Nursery, Bathroom, Home Office|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Domestic|
|Mounting Type||Free Standing|
|Controller Type||Button Control|
About this item
- For Product related queries please contact Toll Free number 18008338331
- 18 Months Warranty (1 Year standard warranty + 6 months additional warranty on free registration. Warranty Registration should be done within 30 days from the date of purchase.)
Customer ratings by feature
|Need help buying?|
Check out the Fans buying guide
1 Year standard warranty + 1 Year additional warranty on free registration. To Avail Warranty please connect to 1800-8338-331. (Registration should be done within 30 days from the date of delivery)
What is in the box?
Elegant and stylish design
Add a signature touch to your home with this stylish fan that has got a sleek contour.
High Air Delivery for Long Air Throw
The all powerful motor and the well engineered blowers ensure higher air delivery to a distance of even 25 feet.
The well orchestrated swing function ensures air delivery almost near to 90 degree.
Strong & Sturdy body with High quality PP Plastic
Well, it could be light in weight, but don't take light when it comes to its build quality.
Light Weight & Portable
Why still settle for those fixed ceiling fans or heavier standing fans, if you got this Tower fan which even your children can carry.
Low Power Consumption
Though it's a power-packed beast, it's so modest and stingy when it comes to power consumption.
iBELL Complete Home Solution
iBELL, the most emerging household brand in India, are the leaders in the fans segment and are the pioneers in Tower fans. With 300+ quality products in our product bouquet of surprises, our vision and goals in consumer satisfaction is as versatile as our product line.
Reviewed in India on 27 July 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Although, I was a little unsure, because I had never used a Tower Fan before, I went for it because no other option was available to me, particularly, for the room mentioned above. However, to my great satisfaction, the product, till now, has fulfilled my expectations. Once installed near the door of the room, it successfully pulls in the chilled air from the hall which is AC-fitted. As a result, mother's room remains comfortably cool without the chilling effect of an AC.
It is also very effective in the hall given its size. Strategically placed, in front of the open door to the front balcony, cool air rushes in till the kitchen which is a few feet away and does not open directly towards the same side, i.e., the front balcony. Overall, even without the AC on, in the afternoons, when both heat and humidity are up, the Tower Fan does have a cooling impact throughout the flat, although not comparable with an AC.
I was worried about the noise level having read all the reviews posted here. But the sound is not too jarring. I have only used the machine in medium speed. and swing motion. (Of course, there is no other mode). The effectiveness of the machine is reflected in the fact that in the middle of the night it has to be switeched off as cooling reaches its optimum level, i.e., with the AC on in the hall.
Only one issue - there is no remote operation facility. The manufacturers may think of adding this facility in future.
The machine arrived nicely packed. Was easy to install. Delivery was, if I am not mistaken, before the scheduled date. I was lucky to get the machine without any damage as complained by a few buyers in their review here. However, the utility of the machine can only be judged by its durability and after sale service. So, I am keeping my fingers crossed.
The extended warranty of the product does not come with the machine and has to be obtained on request basis to its customer care/office. The same is whatsapped. This may be included in the product detail on the site.
Given its functioning so far, the price of the product appers to be procket friendly. I am not a technical person, thatswhy, cannot enumerate the merits and demerits from the mechanics point of view.
But a few observations :
The body of the fan is white. There should be other choices of colour as maintaining the whiteness is an issue in the capital with high level of pollutants in the air.
The switches are also white in colour and the markings on the same are of a dark grey shade, the top panel being of the said colour. This restricts visibility and one has to go very close in order to see the markings or the mode on the body of the machine. It is advisable to use a different colour code for the markings and the mode to highlight the same. Better to have these kind of embossed with a thickness of a few inches that would set them apart and easily viewable from a distance. This is especially for elderly people who stay alone and do not have anybody to assist them operate such machines.
Apart from the remote control, the manufacturers can also think of putting the machine on rollers or wheels for easier mobility.
At the expense of adding to the cost, a de-humidification facility can also be thought of as an add-on to the existing mechanics. As of now, the machine does have an additional cooling effect (with the fans on but not the AC), especially when put on in front of open door or windows. but it is not able to minimize the level of humidity in the room.
Notwithstanding the above, I will give a big thumbs up to the product manufacturer for a reasonably priced efficiently working machine.
My personal worry - I have a pet who copiously sheds hair in certain seasons. I do not know how to keep the interiors of the machine clean as the grooves/vents in the machine can easily suck the hair in and derail the machine. Can I use a vacuum cleaner to clean the inside of the machine when not in motion?
I hope the after sales service will be as remarkable as the product by itself.
The only drawback i found was its height which is lower than what i expected and wanted. Secondly, the fan tends to skid on regular tiles due to the air pressure. If u have non skid tiles then it'll be ok but the usual tiles will give a slight headache while trying to control it's motion. Mounting it on a small wooden block will solve it but still this can be locked into by the manufacturer. But considering everything I would definitely recommend going for this fan.