Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is the offer?
Pay for your order on Amazon.in using BHIM UPI or RuPay ATM card/debit card/credit card and get 10% cashback up to INR 25. Cashback applicable only on your first BHIM UPI or RuPay ATM card/debit card/credit card order during offer period.
- What is the offer period?
Offer Period: December 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018 (both days inclusive).
- Is there a minimum order value?
No, there is no minimum order value.
- How many times can I avail this offer?
You can get the cashback only once during the offer period.
- What is the maximum cashback I can get?
The maximum cashback you can get is INR 25.
- When and where will the cashback be credited?
Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days of the order date. You can view your available Amazon Pay balance on http://www.amazon.in/viewstatement . This Amazon Pay balance is redeemable across products on Amazon.in and partner sites.
- Is this offer available for Pay on Delivery?
No, this offer cannot be used for Pay on delivery, card on delivery or SMS pay link on delivery.
- Is the offer available on all orders?
All Amazon.in orders, excluding Recharges, Bill Payments, Gift Cards and Amazon Pay Balance loads, are eligible for cashback.
- What happens if I am eligible for other UPI or RuPay offers on Amazon.in?
In case you are eligible for other offer(s) you will receive the benefit for both the UPI RuPay offer as well as the other offer.
Terms and Conditions
- This limited term promotional offer, namely UPI – RuPay Offer, ("Offer") is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited ("APIPL") and is made available to you on the website amazon.in and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, "Amazon.in") by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited ("ASSPL").
- These Offer terms and conditions ("Offer Terms") are in addition to in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in. To the extent the Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- This Offer is valid from December 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018 (both days inclusive) ("Offer Period"), unless extended or revoked by APIPL in its sole discretion, without any prior notice and without any liability.
- Any customer who during the Offer Period:
- makes a purchase of any product(s) on Amazon.in; and
- chooses to pay for such a purchase transaction using (i) Unified Payment Interface (UPI) payment method; or (ii) a RuPay credit card or debit card, issued by any bank in India (each of this payment method "Eligible Payment Method"),will be eligible to receive a cashback of an amount equivalent to 10% of the value of the said purchase transaction (inclusive of taxes), subject to a maximum cashback amount of INR 25.
- The cashback benefit under this Offer will be provided to the eligible customers in the form of Amazon Gift Card(s), issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance associated with the customer's Amazon.in account. The use and redemption of Amazon Gift Card and the use of Amazon Pay balance is subject to the applicable terms.
- The Offer can be availed by a customer only once during the Offer Period, regardless of which of the Eligible Payment Method is used to avail this Offer. For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that if an eligible customer has availed this Offer using Unified Payment Interface (UPI) as an Eligible Payment Method, such customer will not be eligible to avail the Offer for any subsequent transaction using a RuPay card.
- In case the customer returns or refunds the order or the order is cancelled for any reason whatsoever, such order of the customer will not qualify for the Offer, even though an Eligible Payment Method has been used to pay for the order.
- The cashback benefit under this Offer will be provided within 10 days of the date of the eligible order.
- This Offer is not applicable on the purchase of the following excluded / ineligible products: mobile recharges, bill payments, Amazon Pay balance load or gift cards including Amazon Gift Cards.
- This Offer is not available: (a) if the payment for the order is made using a payment method other than either of the Eligible Payment Method (for instance Amazon Pay balance, debit or credit card other than a RuPay card, net banking or pay-on-delivery payment method are not eligible); or (b) on purchase of the ineligible / excluded products; or (c) if multiple payment methods are used to pay for the purchase transaction, even if one of the payment method is one of the Eligible Payment Methods or even if both the Eligible Payment Methods are used together.
- In case a customer is eligible for any other offer(s) and is entitled to benefits under such other offer(s) in addition to this Offer, such customer will be deemed eligible to avail benefit under this Offer as well as such other offers, i.e. for both the offers.
- Under no circumstances, will the benefit under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by APIPL or ASSPL.
- APIPL reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- Any query / issue in relation to the provision of the cashback benefit will be addressed by APIPL and such queries / issue can be addressed to Amazon.in customer support. All queries / issues will be entertained only up to January 31, 2019, post which date no communication / queries / issues will be entertained.
- By availing this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that neither ASSPL nor APIPL (or any of their affiliates) will be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by APIPL to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- ASSPL and APIPL reserve the right to disqualify a customer from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
- These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matter or dispute in relation to this Offer.
- This Offer is by way of a special offer, only for customers who make payment using either of the Eligible Payment Methods.
- The customers are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Any person availing this Offer will be deemed to have accepted the Offer Terms.