Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the Amazon Best Reads cashback offer ("Offer")?
(a) Shop for Rs.600 or more from Amazon Best read list with cashless order & get 10% back. Maximum cashback Rs. 300.
(b) The Offer is available once per month on the purchase of books in the Amazon Best Reads list.
(c) The Offer is applicable for a successful transaction, upon adjustment for refunds, conducted on Amazon.in (site and/or app) using cashless method during Offer Period.
(d) The maximum cumulative cash back for Amazon.in customers is Rs.300 per month.
(e) Any cancelled order(s) will not be eligible for cash back and the refund amount of cancelled / returned orders will be adjusted (net off) for the cashback amount, from the purchase amount for the Offer.
2. How can I avail this offer?
Shop with cashless method for Rs.600 or more while making a purchase on Amazon Best Reads list on amazon.in/Amazon App, and get 10% cashback.
In addition, your Amazon account information has to be fully updated with your name, email and phone number for you to be eligible for the cashback.
3. When will I get the cash back?
The applicable cash back under this Offer will be credited to the eligible customer’s Amazon account as Amazon Pay balance within 3 days from date of shipping.
4. What is the minimum transaction size for the cashback for the duration of the event?
The minimum transaction amount to avail cash back is Rs.600 in a single order (containing offer eligible products only) on Amazon.in, using cashless method to make the purchase.
5. What is the maximum cash back that I can avail?
The maximum cash back per customer is Rs.300 per month across site and app.
6. Is the Offer applicable on purchase of all products or select products?
The offer is only applicable to the Amazon Best Reads list which is specified here: https://www.amazon.in/l/7145567031
7. My payment failed while placing the order; will I be eligible for the cash back under this Offer?
If your payment failed while placing an order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revive your payment for such order. If you revise your payment within the same calendar month, you will be eligible for the cashback. For more information on revise payment, click here: https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_ab_link_n_202054720?ie=UTF8&nodeId=202054720&qid=1511960712&sr=13-2-acs
The aforesaid FAQs are subject to the Amazon Best Reads Cashback Offer terms and conditions.
Amazon Best Reads Cashback Offer Terms and Conditions
1. The Amazon Best Reads Cashback offer ("Offer") is provided and made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited ("Amazon") on the website www.amazon.in and the mobile site and mobile application thereof (collectively, "Amazon.in").
2. These Offer terms and conditions ("Offer Terms") are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use and Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in and the terms and conditions applicable for the Gift Cards ("Gift Card Terms") issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited ("QwikCilver"). In the event of any conflict between the Conditions of Use and Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer. To the extent the Gift Card Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
3. This Offer is only available to customers of Amazon.in: (i) located in India; (ii) that have set India as their current country in their account settings on the Amazon website/mobile application; (iii) with a billing address in India; and (iv) who have updated their name, email and phone number on their Amazon.in account
4. Under the present Offer, every person who purchases Top 50 Books (defined below) worth INR 600 (Rupees Six Hundred only) from the Amazon Best Reads List (defined below) available at Amazon Best read with cashless order (each such order hereinafter referred to as "Order" and each such person hereinafter referred to as a "Purchaser") will be entitled to receive a cashback amounting to 10% of the net amount of the Order ("Benefit"), subject to a maximum of INR 300 (Rupees Three Hundred only) in the form of Amazon Pay Balance in his/her Amazon.in account on such purchase transaction.
5. The Benefit will be provided to the Purchasers in the form of Gift Card(s). The use and redemption of the Gift Card(s) is governed by the Gift Card Terms.
6. "Amazon Pay Balance" is a sum of all the balances associated with Amazon.in Gift Cards ("Gift Cards") in your Amazon.in account and all balances added as Money as Amazon pay balance ("Money Balance"). Gift Cards are issued by QwikCilver and are subject to the Amazon.in Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at Click here. Money Balance is issued by Amazon and is subject to the terms and conditions available at Click here.
7. The Benefit in the form of Gift Card will be credited in the Purchaser's Amazon.in account within 3 days of the Order being shipped to the Purchaser.
8. The Amazon Best Reads list ("Amazon Best Reads List") is the list of the top 50 new releases (books) by sales volume, calculated based on the maximum units of such books sold by third party sellers on Amazon.in during the three (3) calendar months ("Quarter") preceding the date of publication of the Amazon Best Reads List ("Top 50 Books"). The Amazon Best Reads List shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:
a) Only books published before the first day of the calendar month preceding the date of publication of the Best-Reads List will be included in the Amazon Best Reads List.
b) Academic, reference or test preparation books shall not be included in the Amazon Best Reads List.
c) The prices offered (including discounts) on the Top 50 Books are solely determined and configured by sellers on Amazon.in, in their sole discretion.
d) The sales volume on special promo days of the month, on which marketplace level promotions are being run on Amazon.in, will not be considered while preparing the Amazon Best Reads List.
e) Only books which have a customer rating of 3 star or more on the first day of the calendar month preceding the date of publication of the Best-Reads List will be considered for selection as a Top 50 Book in the Amazon Best Reads List.
f) The name of the Top 50 Books included in the Amazon Best Reads List will be revised on the first calendar day of each month.
9. The Offer is subject to availability of stock.
10. Notwithstanding anything above, the maximum Benefit/ Amazon Pay Balance that can be availed by a Purchaser per monthly Amazon Best Reads List is INR 300 (Rupees Three Hundred only) per Amazon.in account irrespective of number of purchases and/or the value of the Order.
11. Full payment of the Order must be done through cashless (Prepaid).
12. In the event the Order is returned by the Purchaser or cancelled by the Purchaser or the seller, for any reason whatsoever, the Benefit amount will be adjusted from the refund amount of such Order. In the event the Order is cancelled in part, the entire Benefit or part thereof will be deducted from the amount refunded for such Order subject to thee terms and conditions.
13. Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
14. Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon to conduct any similar or other offers.
15. Under no circumstances, will the Benefit being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by Amazon.
16. By participating in this Offer, every Purchaser expressly agrees that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a Purchaser may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with his/her use or delivery or misuse of any product purchased on Amazon.in.
17. The Purchasers are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a Amazon Best effort basis.
18. Amazon reserves the absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of the Offer at any time without prior notice.
19. These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/disputes arising out of or in relation to these Offer Terms.
20. Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.