Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the offer?
Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 on your first 2 online payments. Pay using your Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards.
2. What is the offer period?
11th to 20th December 2018
3. Is there a minimum order value?
No, there is no minimum order value.
4. How many times can I avail this offer?
Maximum of 2 times during the offer period.
5. What is the maximum cashback I can get?
The maximum cashback you can get is Rs. 100 (Rs. 50 per order for 2 orders)
6. When and where will the cashback be credited?
Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days of the order date. You can view your available Amazon Pay balance on http://www.amazon.in/viewstatement . This Amazon Pay balance is redeemable across products on Amazon.in and partner sites.
7. Is this offer available for Pay on Delivery?
No, this offer cannot be used for Pay on delivery, card on delivery or SMS pay link on delivery.
8. Is the offer available on all orders?
All Amazon.in orders, excluding Recharges, Bill Payments, Gift Cards and Amazon Pay Balance loads, are eligible for cashback.
Offer Terms and Conditions
1. This limited time promotional offer ("Offer") is made available to you on www.amazon.in or the mobile application / mobile site thereof (collectively, "Amazon.in") by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited ("Amazon") and is provided to you by Axis Bank Limited ("Bank").
2. These Offer terms and conditions ("Offer Terms") are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice, to which you agree to by using Amazon.in. In the event of any conflict between the Conditions of Use & Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer.
3. It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current debit card or credit card issued by the Bank ("Card") issued in India ("Cardholder").
4. This Offer is valid from 11th December to 20th December 2018 (both days included) ("Offer Period"), unless extended or revoked without notice and without liability by the Bank, at its sole discretion.
5. Under this Offer, every Cardholder who makes a purchase of any product(s), excluding Ineligible Products (defined below) on Amazon.in, and chooses to make payment for the purchase transaction using a Card issued by the Bank (each a "Transaction"), will be eligible to receive a cashback for an amount equivalent to 50% of the value of the Transaction, subject to maximum cashback of INR 50 per Transaction.
6. The Cashback will be provided to the Cardholder for a maximum of 2 (two) Transactions completed during the Offer Period.
7. In order to be eligible to receive cashback under this Offer the Cardholder must fulfill the following conditions:
(a) The Cardholder should not have undertaken a purchase transaction on Amazon.in using any digital / electronic mode of payment (including net banking facility of any bank or using a debit or credit card) during a period of 12 (twelve) months before the commencement of the Offer Period. In other words, the Cardholder must not have completed any purchase transaction on Amazon.in during a period of 12 (twelve) months before the commencement of the Offer Period or in the event the Cardholder has made a purchase transaction during the aforesaid period of 12 (twelve) months the payment for such purchase transaction should have been made using the Pay on Delivery ("PoD") payment option.
(a) to avail Cashback under this Offer the payment for both the Transactions needs to be made using the same bank Card and using the same Amazon.in account. In other words, if Transaction is made using some other card payment method between the two Transactions, the Cardholder will not be entitled to cashback for the second Transaction;
(b) Payment for the Transaction must be done in full through a Card. In other words, a Transaction completed using multiple payment methods or made by using a credit or debit card that is not issued by the Bank will not be eligible for cashback under this Offer;
(c) Cashback under this Offer will not be valid on equated monthly instalment (EMI) transactions.
8. Under this Offer, the cashback will be provided to the Cardholders in the form of Amazon Gift Cards, issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance associated with the Amazon.in account used by the Cardholder for the Transaction. The use and redemption of Amazon Gift Cards and the use of Amazon Pay balance is subject to applicable terms and conditions.
9. The cashback under this Offer will be provided to the Cardholder within 10 (Ten) days of completion of the respective Transaction.
10. Transactions completed using PoD during the Offer Period are not eligible for the cashback.
11. This Offer is not valid on purchase of Amazon Gift Cards/ Amazon Pay Balance/ gold coins/ RBL bank cards, bank cards (such as RBL and ticket compliments GCs), Prime membership, precious jewelry, Kindle Unlimited Subscription, Kindle e-books, mobile recharges, bill payments, utility payments (Electricity, Landline, Broadband, Gas, DTH), Samsung feature phones, tickets (travel, movie and event) and hotel bookings. (Collectively, "Ineligible Products").
12. In case the Cardholder either returns or refunds the product or cancels the Transaction or a Transaction is cancelled for any reason whatsoever, such Transaction will not qualify for the Offer. If the order is cancelled / returned in part, the Cardholder will qualify for the Offer only for the part of the Transaction that is not cancelled / returned (subject to such items not being Ineligible Products).
13. By participating in this Offer, every Cardholder expressly agree that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with your use of an Eligible Product.
14. Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add / alter / modify / change or vary all or any of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
15. If a Cardholder violates any of these Offer Terms, the Offer will be invalid and participation of such violating Cardholder will be deemed withdrawn with immediate effect.
16. Amazon reserves the right to disqualify a customer from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under this Offer.
17. These Offer Terms and Conditions are governed by the Laws of India. Any disputes arising out of this Offer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.
18. Any Cardholder is not bound in any manner to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary. This Offer is being made purely on a "best effort basis
19. The Bank may in its sole discretion extend or withdraw the Offer, or modify or change any of the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice and without any liability.
20. Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Bank or APIPL to conduct further, similar or other offers.
21. The above Offer is by way of a special offer and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of Bank card member agreement between a Cardholder and the issuing bank.
22. Any queries in relation to this Offer or the cashback under this Offer will be entertained only up to January 31, 2018, and can be directed at Amazon.in Customer Support. Post such date no communication will be entertained regarding this Offer or cashback.
23. Any person availing this Offer would be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.