Amazon Prime Video Offer
Welcome to the terms and conditions ("Terms") for Amazon Prime Offer available on Airtel TV app. These Terms are between customer and Wynk Ltd and govern respective rights and obligations. Please note, in case the customer accepts the offer, the following terms and conditions shall be deemed to be accepted by the customer –
In the context of this document, note the following:
1. The customers using Airtel TV app on Android devices are referred as Android users.
2. The customers using Airtel TV app on iOS devices are referred as iOS users.
3. A year is defined as 12 months.
4. Airtel TV app users having registered on the app using Airtel Postpaid number are referred as Postpaid users
5. Airtel TV app users having registered on the app using the same number as used while registration for Airtel Broadband connection are referred as Broadband users.
The Amazon Prime Video offer is extended to the Airtel broadband and postpaid customers based on their bill plan eligibility. The eligible bill plans may be changed as per company discretion without any notice to the customer. Customer should contact Airtel customer care or write to email@example.com to know about all the eligible bill plans. If customer qualifies as both Airtel Postpaid and Airtel Broadband customer for this offer, customer will be treated for any one of them/either on availing the offer. Customer can only avail this offer once from an eligible mobile number in case of postpaid or registered number in case of broadband as the case may be.
To avail Amazon Prime offer, customer has to activate it from Airtel TV app. Customer can either visit the Plans Available page of the app and subscribe to the offer or tap on the Amazon Prime Video Offer card shown on the Featured page of the app along with other contents. Customer will be have to sign in or sign up on the Amazon account to avail the offer. The offer is activated after taking dual consent as mandated by the regulatory authority. Customer will also be informed about the auto-renewal of the offer while taking the second consent.
Amazon Prime offer gives customer Prime membership for one year to be auto-renewed (basis consent) for Android customers after one year . With Prime membership, you get access to all the content on Amazon Prime Video application. Customer can watch the content on all the means which are compatible with Amazon Prime Videos app.
Benefits with Amazon Prime Membership
Amazon Prime Offer on Airtel TV app provides customer all the benefits similar to the usual Amazon Prime Membership. Customer should visit Amazon Prime Terms and Conditions to know the same in more detail-
Please note that non-performance of any benefit that customer may be entitled for as a result of being Amazon Prime Member such as (not limited to) free/discounted one day delivery, free/discounted two days delivery, free/discounted scheduled delivery, shipping charges waiver, early access to deals, exclusive access to deals etc. does not hold Airtel liable in any manner whatsoever. The same would be addressed to and resolved with Amazon Prime customer support.
This offer is subject to guidelines and directions issued by the Department of Telecommunications (“DoT”), Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (“TRAI”) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
The user can take the offer without paying any additional fee for the first year other than the postpaid/broadband bill amount. The user would be charged Rs 999/year after first year. The charging will be carried out via postpaid billing or broadband billing depending on which of customer bill plan is eligible for the offer. The renewal fee once paid is on non-refundable basis.
Amazon Offer on Airtel TV provides customer with one year of Amazon Prime Membership. During one year, if you unsubscribe, your membership will end after one year and will not be auto renewed. In this case you will not be charged anything. If customer wishes to continue and does not unsubscribe, customer will be charged Rs 999/year for renewal of Prime membership. Customer will be notified via SMS at the time of activation and at the time of renewal of offer.
Amazon Offer on Airtel TV provides customer with one year of Amazon Prime Membership. Customer’s membership will not auto-renew after one year and hence customer will not be charged anything. Customer will be notified via SMS at the time of activation of offer.
Customer may deactivate Amazon Prime Offer any time by visiting Active Packs page of the Airtel TV app and choosing to unsubscribe. Customer can also unsubscribe by writing to us on support.airtel.tv or by calling customer care 121. Please note that customer will not be able to deactivate the offer by adjusting customers membership settings on
Bill Plan Change
The Amazon Prime Offer is on the basis of Postpaid/Broadband bill plan of customer. Therefore, if customer downgrades bill plan to a non-eligible one, the offer will be revoked immediately. Your Prime membership will also expire with immediate effect and will not last till the end of original offer period. However, changing the current eligible bill plan to another eligible one will have no effect on the offer.
1. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer benefits at any time without notice to the customer. However, once the customer has been charged, the customer will enjoy benefits till end of the subscription period.
2. We may send you email, SMS and other communications related to the offer.
3. Customer cannot transfer or assign Prime membership or any Prime benefits, except as permitted.
4. Prime members are not permitted to purchase products for the purpose of resale, rental, or to ship to their customers or potential customers using Prime benefits.
5. All the limitations as mentioned in Amazon Prime Terms and Conditions apply ``here.
Airtel reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this offer or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria, the Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion at any time during its validity as may be required including in view of business exigencies, authorities, changes by regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and for other reasons beyond its control. The latest revised version of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective and binding on the customers from the time of its posting on the Website. Customers are therefore advised to check the Website regularly for any update(s) or amendment(s) made to these Terms and Conditions and in the event the modified or amended Terms and Conditions are not acceptable to customer, customer should discontinue the subscription to the offer and any other services. Your continued subscription to the offer thereunder will constitute your acceptance of the latest revised Terms and Conditions.
We may revoke the offer at our discretion without notice if we suspect any fraudulent activity or misuse of the offer. Wynk shall not give any refund in case of termination which is related to conduct that we determine, in our discretion, violates these Terms or any applicable law or involves fraud or misuse of the offer.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to laws of India. Any disputes or any matter arising here from will be referred to a Sole Arbitrator to be appointed by Airtel, whose decision shall be final and binding on the parties. The place of Arbitration shall be at New Delhi.
Limitation of Liability
In addition to the limitations mentioned in this document, in no event will Airtel or our directors, managers, officers, employees, agents or other representatives be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to this offer. Total liability, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, shall not exceed the last fee paid by the customer.
Airtel Mera Pehla Smartphone Offer
Terms and Conditions
About the Offer and Eligibility
1. This Airtel Mera Pehla Smartphone offer ("Offer") is made available on the mobile site and mobile application thereof (collectively, "Amazon.in"). The Offer is provided to you by Bharti Airtel Limited ("Airtel").
1. To be eligible to participate in this Offer, a customer must purchase a Moto G6 ("Smartphone"). Amazon, Motorola or Airtel, may in their discretion, revoke or extend the Offer Purchase Period, without assigning any reason or prior notice and without liability.
This offer will be valid till 30Th Sept unless otherwise communicated
Benefits under this Offer: Airtel Cashback
3. An Eligible Customer is also entitled to receive a cashback of an amount of:
(a) INR 500 if such Eligible Customer purchases recharge for an Airtel pre-paid mobile number ("Recharge") of an aggregate amount of at least INR 3500 over a period of 18 consecutive months starting from the date of the first such recharge ("First Period");
(b) INR 1500 if such Eligible Customer purchases Recharges of an aggregate amount of at least INR 3500 over a period of 18 consecutive months after the completion of the First Period ("Second Period").
Such cashback amount of INR 500 and INR 1500 is individually referred to as "Airtel Cashback". For the avoidance of doubt, the term 'Recharge' denotes recharge of any amount and does not necessarily mean the Special Recharge.
4. To avail either of the Airtel Cashback, an Eligible Customer is required to purchase at least 1 Recharge (of any amount) during each month of the First Period and the Second Period (if the Second Period is relevant).
5. Each applicable Airtel Cashback will be provided in the Airtel Money account of the Eligible Customer.
6. If eligible, Airtel Cashback for the First Period or the Second Period will need to be claimed by the Eligible Customer by clicking on relevant banner on the My Airtel mobile application within 90 days of the completion of the First Period or the Second Period (as applicable).
7. Any queries or issues in relation to the Recharge and/or Special Recharge or the provision of Airtel Cashback should be addressed to Airtel (and not to Amazon) and will be entertained only up to 30 days
General Terms and Conditions
8. This Offer is available only on the recharge (including Recharge or Special Recharge) of pre-paid mobile numbers / connections issued in India by Airtel, and not in respect of postpaid mobile bill payments or recharges for direct-to-home or payments of utility bills.
9. The benefits (Airtel Cashback) under this Offer cannot be clubbed with any other similar offer for mobile recharges on Amazon.in.
10. This Offer will not be applicable for any mobile recharge transaction that is cancelled (for any reason whatsoever), by the customer, by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (entity operating Amazon.in), or by the seller of the mobile recharge.
11. In the event a customer fails to comply with any term under these Offer Terms, such customer will not be eligible to receive the benefit(s) under this Offer.
12. Amazon and/or Airtel reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions of the Offer, or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
13. Amazon and/or Airtel reserve the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits under the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
14. All disputes between a customer and the seller of the Recharge or Special Recharge or between a customer and Airtel will be resolved inter se, and neither Amazon nor any of its affiliates will (nor will be liable or obliged to) mediate or resolve any such dispute or disagreement.
15. By participating in this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that Amazon and/or Airtel or any of their affiliates will not (under any circumstances) be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer or by undertaking the mobile recharges or by using the telecom services.
16. Neither Amazon nor any of its affiliates make any warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, status, fulfillment or credit of the mobile recharge). You hereby release Amazon and its affiliates from liability of any kind.
17. Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.
18. These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes in relation to this Offer.
19. The customers are not bound in any manner to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a "best effort basis".
20. Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.