ABOUT THE OFFER
- Minimum order value: Rs.100
- Cashback: 10% up to Rs.100, once per user in the offer duration
- Offer duration: 1st - 21st June 2018
- Cashback date: Within 10 days of completion of purchase transaction
- The offer is not applicable on the following purchases on Amazon.in
b. Amazon Pay balance top ups
c. Prepaid mobile recharges
d. DTH recharges
e. Partner sites & apps
Cashless Days Offer: Terms and Conditions
- This Cashless Days offer ("Offer") is made available to you on the Amazon.in mobile website and the corresponding mobile application (collectively, "Amazon.in").
- These Offer terms and conditions ("Offer Terms") are in addition to Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in. To the extent the Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- This Offer is valid from June 1, 2018 to June 21, 2018 (both days inclusive) ("Offer Period"), unless extended or revoked by Amazon (Amazon Seller Services Private Limited or Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited) in its sole discretion, without any prior notice and without any liability.
- During the Offer Period, any customer who:
(a) makes a purchase transaction of any product(s) on Amazon.in (other than the ineligible / excluded products), for a minimum order value of INR 100; and
(b) chooses to pay for such transaction using Unified Payment Interface ("UPI") payment method,
will be entitled to receive cashback for an amount equivalent to 10% of the amount of the order (inclusive of taxes). The maximum amount of cashback under this Offer is INR 100.
- The relevant cashback will be credited to the customer's Amazon.in account in the form of Amazon Gift Card(s), issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited that are redeemable as Amazon Pay balance associated with the customer's Amazon.in account. The use and redemption of Gift Card and the use of Amazon Pay balance is subject to the applicable terms.
- Each customer can avail this Offer only once during the Offer Period. Any subsequent transaction, even though using UPI payment method, will not entitle the customer to the cashback.
- The cashback will be credited in the eligible customer's account within 10 days of completion of purchase transaction.
- In the event the order is returned by the customer or is cancelled by the customer, seller or Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (the entity operating Amazon.in), for any reason whatsoever, such customer will not qualify for this Offer and the participation of such customer will be deemed withdrawn.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in these Offer Terms, this Offer is not applicable on the purchase of the following excluded / ineligible products: recharges, load of Amazon Pay balance or gift cards (including Amazon Gift Cards).
- Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- This Offer is not available: (a) if the payment for the purchase transaction is made using a payment method other than UPI (such as Amazon Pay balance, debit card, credit card, net banking or pay-on-delivery etc.); or (b) on purchase of the ineligible / excluded products.
- Under no circumstances, will the cashback under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof.
- Any query / issue in relation to the cashback or this Offer will be entertained by Amazon only up to July 1, 2018. Post such date Amazon will not entertain any communication regarding this Offer or cashback from any person.
- By availing this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- Amazon reserves the right to disqualify a customer from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
- These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matter or dispute in relation to this Offer.
- This Offer is by way of a special offer only for customers who make payment using the UPI payment method.
- The customers are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Any person availing this Offer will be deemed to have accepted the Offer Terms.