Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the offer?
Pay online using your Visa ATM card, debit card or credit card and get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 on your first 2 cashless orders.
What is the offer period?
Offer Period: September 4, 2018 to September 30, 2018.
Who is eligible?
The offer is applicable only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in. In order to be eligible to avail the cashback a customer should be placing their first Amazon.in order or should have only placed orders using Cash on Delivery or Pay on Delivery in the last 12 months. You are NOT eligible if you have completed a purchase using any online mode of payment (including ATM card, debit card, credit card, EMI, netbanking, UPI or Amazon Pay balance) from your Amazon.in account in the last 12 months.
Is there a minimum order value?
No, there is no minimum order value.
How many times can I avail this offer?
This offer is valid only on first 2 cashless orders per customer.
What is the maximum cashback I can get?
The maximum cashback is Rs. 100 per order for up to 2 orders.
Is the offer available on all products?
This offer is valid on mobile recharges, postpaid bill payments, utility payments (such as electricity, landline, broadband, gas, DTH payments) as well as all purchases on Amazon.in except Amazon Gift Cards/ Amazon Pay balance/ gold coins/ RBL bank cards, bank cards, Prime membership, precious jewelry, Kindle Unlimited Subscription, Kindle e-books, Samsung mobile and tablet devices, tickets (travel, movie and event) and hotel bookings.
When and where will the cashback be credited?
Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days of the order date. You can view your available Amazon Pay balance on http://www.amazon.in/viewstatement . This Amazon Pay balance is redeemable across products on Amazon.in and partner sites.
Is this offer available for Pay on Delivery?
No, this offer cannot be used for Pay on Delivery, card on delivery or SMS pay link on delivery.
Offer Terms and Conditions
- This offer ("Offer") is made available to you on amazon.in or the mobile application / mobile site thereof (collectively, "Amazon.in") by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited ("ASSPL") and provided to you by Visa Worldwide Pte Limited ("Visa") along with Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited ("APIPL").
It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current Visa credit or debit card ("Visa Card") issued in India by any bank ("Cardholder").
These Offer terms and conditions ("T&Cs") are in addition to the terms and conditions applicable to Amazon Gift Cards ("Gift Card Terms") issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited ("QwikCilver"). To the extent the Gift Card Terms are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
The validity of the Offer is from September 4, 2018 to September 30, 2018 (both days included) ("Offer Period"), unless extended or revoked without notice and without liability by Visa or APIPL, at their sole discretion.
Under this Offer, subject to these T&Cs, cashback will be provided to Cardholders in the event:
- such Cardholders make a purchase on Amazon.in during the Offer Period and pay for such purchase with their Visa credit or debit card using “Verified by Visa” to authenticate their transaction ("First Transaction"); and
- Cardholders who undertake the First Transaction make another purchase on Amazon.in during the Offer Period and pay for such second purchase using the Visa Credit or Debit Card which was used to complete the First Transaction, using “Verified by Visa” to authenticate their transaction and from the same Amazon.in account ("Second Transaction").
The First Transaction and the Second Transaction are hereinafter individually referred to as "Transaction" collectively as "Transactions").
In order to be eligible to avail the cashback in relation to the Transactions, a Cardholder should not have completed a purchase using any digital mode of payment (including net banking or other card networks) from the Amazon.in account used to complete the Transaction(s) during the aforementioned period of 12 months before the start of the Offer Period.
For the avoidance of doubt:
- if a Cardholder has completed only pay on delivery ("PoD") transactions in the aforementioned period of 12 months before the start of the Offer Period and the Cardholder uses a Visa Credit or Debit Card to make a purchase during the Offer Period, then such Cardholder will be entitled to the Cashback for the First Transaction;
- if a Cardholder has completed a transaction using a digital mode of payment before the aforementioned period of 12 months before the start of the Offer Period, such Cardholder will be entitled to avail cashback for Transactions completed in accordance with these T&Cs;
- to avail cashback for the Second Transaction, such Second Transaction needs to be paid for immediately after the First Transaction using the Visa Credit or Debit Card, same payment method, and from the same Amazon.in account (as was used to pay for the First Transaction). In other words, if there is a PoD transaction or transaction using some other card / card network / payment method between the First Transaction and the Second Transaction, the Cardholder will not be entitled to cashback for the Second Transaction;
- full payment for the Transaction(s) must be done through a Visa Credit or Debit Card. Any transaction with multiple payment modes will not be eligible for this Offer; and
- Offer is not valid on equated monthly instalment transactions.
Cardholders who satisfy the criteria provided at points 5, 6, and 7 above will be eligible to receive a cashback of an amount equivalent to:
- for First Transaction: 10% of the value of the First Transaction capped at INR 100; and
- For Second Transaction: 10% of the value of the Second Transaction capped at INR 100.
Such cashbacks will be provided:
- to the eligible Cardholder’s Amazon.in account using which the First Transaction and Second Transaction (if applicable) were completed;
- in the form of Amazon Gift Card, issued by Quikcilver Solutions Private Limited and redeemable as Amazon Pay Balance.; and
- to the eligible Cardholder’s Amazon.in account within 10 (ten) days of completion of the respective Transaction.
The use and redemption of Amazon Gift Cards and Amazon Pay Balance is subject to the applicable terms and conditions.
Customers completing transactions using PoD are not eligible to receive the cashback.
The Offer is not valid for customers paying with MasterCard, American Express, RuPay, Discover, Diners or any other credit / debit cards other than Visa Credit or Debit Cards.
This Offer is not valid on purchase of Amazon Gift Cards/ Amazon Pay Balance/ gold coins/ RBL bank cards, bank cards (such as RBL and ticket compliments GCs), Prime membership, precious jewelry, Kindle Unlimited Subscription, Kindle e-books, Samsung mobile and tablet devices, tickets (travel, movie and event) and hotel bookings. (collectively, "Ineligible Products").
It is hereby clarified that this Offer is also available on utility payments including mobile recharges, postpaid bill payments and other payments such as electricity, landline, broadband, gas, DTH payments.
In the event a Transaction consists of multiple products including any Ineligible Product(s), this Offer can only be availed in relation to products under such Transaction other than the Ineligible Products.
In case the Cardholder either returns or refunds the product or cancels the Transaction or a Transaction is cancelled for any reason whatsoever, such Transaction will not qualify for the Offer. If the order is cancelled / returned in part, the Cardholder will qualify for the Offer only for the items in the order which are not cancelled / returned (subject to such items not being Ineligible Products).
In the event the First Transaction is completely cancelled / returned / refunded by a Cardholder, such Cardholder will not be entitled to cashback for the Second Transaction (if applicable).
Any disputes arising out of this Offer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.
Cardholders are not bound in any manner to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary.
Visa and/or APIPL reserve the right to extend or withdraw the Offer, or modify or change any of the T&Cs at any time without prior notice and without any liability.
Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Visa or APIPL to conduct further, similar or other offers.
The above Offer is by way of a special offer and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of Visa card member agreement between a Cardholder and the issuing bank.
These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree by using Amazon.in.
Any query / issue in relation to this Offer or the cashback under this Offer will be entertained only up to October 31, 2018, and can be directed at Amazon.in Customer Support. Post such date no communication will be entertained regarding this Offer or cashback.
Any person availing this Offer would be deemed to have accepted these T&Cs.