Amazon Pay UPI Cashback Offer
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Amazon Pay UPI?
You can now register for UPI through Amazon and create your own UPI ID. You can link your savings bank account to it and start making payments on Amazon.in app and other third party apps/websites that accept UPI. Click here for more details.
- What is the offer?
Pay for your order on Amazon.in using your Amazon Pay UPI and get INR 25 cashback. The minimum order value must be INR 75. You will be eligible for cashback on your Amazon.in shopping order, mobile recharges, bill payments and loading Amazon Pay balance.
Cashback is applicable only on your first Amazon Pay UPI order during offer period.
- What is the offer period?
February 19, 2019 to February 28, 2019 (both days inclusive).
- Is there a minimum order value?
Yes, the minimum order value is INR 75. Orders below this amount will not be eligible for cashback.
- How do I pay using Amazon Pay UPI?
While paying for your order, you must choose your Bank account linked to your Amazon Pay UPI. Click here for more details.
- I do not see Amazon Pay UPI, what should I do?
Amazon Pay UPI is only available on mobile app for Android customers. You must have the latest version of the Amazon app downloaded from the Google Play store in order to access Amazon Pay UPI. You will not be able to use Amazon Pay UPI on desktop, tablet or mobile web.
- When am I not eligible for this offer?
You will not be eligible for this offer if you use BHIM UPI or other payment methods such as Amazon Pay balance, Net Banking, debit or credit cards or Pay on Delivery.
- Is the offer available on all orders?
All Amazon.in orders, excluding purchase of Gift Cards, are eligible for cashback.
- How many times can I avail this offer?
You can get the cashback only once during the offer period.
- What happens if I have already completed payment for one order through Amazon Pay UPI this month?
You will get cashback only on the first order during the offer period.
- What is the maximum cashback I can get?
The maximum cashback you can get is INR 25.
- When and where will the cashback be credited?
Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days of the order date. You can view your available Amazon Pay balance on http://www.amazon.in/viewstatement. This Amazon Pay balance is redeemable across products on Amazon.in and partner sites.
- Is this offer available for Pay on Delivery?
No, this offer cannot be used for Pay on delivery, card on delivery or SMS pay link on delivery.
- What happens if I am eligible for other UPI offers on Amazon.in?
In case you are eligible for other offer(s) you will receive the benefit for only the offer that has the maximum benefit.
Offer Terms & Conditions:
- This limited term promotional offer, namely Amazon Pay UPI ("Offer") is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited ("APIPL") and is made available to you on the website amazon.in and corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, "Amazon.in") by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited ("ASSPL").
- These Offer terms and conditions ("Offer Terms") are in addition to in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in. To the extent the Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- This Offer is valid from February 19, 2019 to February 28, 2019 (both days inclusive) ("Offer Period"), unless extended or revoked by APIPL in its sole discretion, without any prior notice and without any liability.
- During the Offer Period, any customer who:
- makes a minimum transaction of INR 75 towards: (i) purchase of any product(s) on Amazon.in, or (ii) load of Amazon Pay Balance, mobile recharge, or bill payment; and
- chooses to pay for such transaction using Amazon Pay Unified Payment Interface ("UPI") handle available on Amazon.in ("Eligible Payment Method"), will be eligible to receive cashback of an amount of INR 25. Each customer satisfying both of the above conditions, "Eligible Customer".
- It is clarified that the use of the Eligible Payment Method is governed by the applicable terms and conditions, which may be communicated to you at the time of using the Eligible Payment Method. For the avoidance of doubt, the Eligible Payment Method is available only for use on the Amazon.in Android-based mobile application and has not been enabled on any other medium (like Amazon.in website or Amazon.in iOS-based mobile and/ or tablet application).
- An Eligible Customer will not be eligible to receive the cashback under this Offer: (a) if the payment is made using a payment method / mode other than the Eligible Payment Method (such payment methods include other third party UPI handles (like BHIM, PayTM, Tez or PhonePe), Amazon Pay balance, debit or credit card, net banking or pay-on-delivery); or (b) if multiple payment methods are used to pay for the purchase/ payment transaction, even if one of the payment method is one of the Eligible Payment Methods or even both / all the payment methods used for the transaction qualify as Eligible Payment Methods.
- The Offer is not applicable to purchase transactions made towards purchase of Amazon Gift Card(s) on Amazon.in, even on use of the Eligible Payment Method.
- Each Eligible Customer can avail this Offer only for the first purchase/ payment made through the Eligible Payment Method during the Offer Period. Any subsequent purchase/ payment transaction made during the Offer Period, even though using Amazon Pay UPI payment handle, will not entitle an Eligible Customer to the cashback under this Offer.
- The cashback, under this Offer, will be provided to Eligible Customers in the form of an Amazon Gift Card, issued by Quikcilver Solutions Private Limited, which is redeemable as Amazon Pay Balance. The use and redemption of a Gift Card is governed by the applicable terms and conditions.
- The participation of a customer will be deemed to be withdrawn from this Offer if the purchase transaction: (a) is cancelled (for any reason whatsoever) by the customer or the concerned seller or by ASSPL; or (b) is returned by the customer. In such cases, if cashback has been received by the customer, amount of the cashback will be deducted from the transaction amount, at the time of refund to the customer (if any). For the avoidance of doubts, it is clarified that the mode of refund will be governed by the applicable terms.
- The cashback under this Offer will be provided within ten (10) calendar days from the day of the successful completion of purchase/ payment transaction using the Eligible Payment Method with these Offer Terms.
- Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- In case a customer is eligible for any other offer(s) and is entitled to benefits under such other offer(s) in addition to this Offer, such customer will be eligible to avail benefits under this Offer as well as such other offers, i.e. for both the offers.
- Under no circumstances, will the cashback being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof.
- Any query / issue in relation to the cashback or this Offer shall be addressed to Amazon at Amazon Customer Care before March 15, 2019. Post such date Amazon will not entertain any communication regarding this Offer or cashback from any person.
- By availing this Offer, every Eligible Customer expressly agrees that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that an Eligible Customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- Amazon reserves the right to disqualify a customer from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
- These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matter or dispute in relation to this Offer.
- This Offer is by way of a special offer only for the Eligible Customers, i.e. the customers making payment using the Eligible Payment Method.
- The Eligible Customers are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Any person availing this Offer will be deemed to have accepted the Offer Terms.