Frequently Asked Questions
- What is No Cost EMI?
No Cost EMI is an offer by which you pay your EMI provider only the product price, equally divided over your repayment timeline.
For example, if you buy a Rs.18,000 item at a 6 month tenure, you will pay your EMI provider Rs.3,000 every month for 6 months, amounting to a total of Rs.18,000*.
Know more about No cost EMI here.
- Which payment methods can I use to get a No Cost EMI?
No cost EMI is available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card.
- Are there any fees or down payment?
There are no processing fees or down payment for these transactions. Your bank may levy GST or other taxes on the interest component of the EMI.
- Is No cost EMI available on all products on the site?
No cost EMI is available on wide selection of categories including mobiles, large appliances, laptops and much more. It is applicable on select sellers only. You can check the availability in the offers section on the product detail page
- Can I use my Amazon Pay balance along with the No cost EMI offer?
No, you cannot. Please deselect your Amazon Pay balance to make a payment using the No cost EMI offer.
- Can I avail the No cost EMI offer along with the Exchange offer?
Yes you can. In that case, your EMI amount will be calculated on the reduced amount (after deducting the Exchange value).
- Will my bank continue to charge me interest?
Yes, your bank will charge you interest. However, this interest charge has been provided to you as an upfront discount at the time of your purchase, effectively giving you the benefit of a No Cost EMI*.
- How will my EMI be charged?
Your EMI provider will take 3-5 working days to process your EMI. Once done, your EMI will be charged on a monthly basis, as per your credit card billing cycle or payment instructions with your EMI provider. Please check with your provider for specific details.
- Will I get credit-card reward points on my No-Cost EMI transactions?
No, Any Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) transactions (including No-Cost EMI Transactions) made on Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card will not be eligible for any additional credit-card reward points.
Terms and Conditions of Credit Card No Cost EMI
The following terms and conditions apply to no cost equated monthly installment ("EMI") transactions made using an Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card and using EMI facility as a payment option ("No Cost EMI").
- The No Cost EMI facility is being offered to the customers who make a purchase transaction on amazon.in or the mobile application/ mobile site thereof (collectively, "Amazon.in") using an Amazon Pay ICICI credit card using EMI facility; if available on Amazon.in
- The No Cost EMI payment option can only be availed using an Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card on Amazon.in and is not available on purchases made using any other payment method including debit cards or net banking or cash on delivery payment methods.
- Using the No Cost EMI payment option, the customers who undertake the purchase transactions on Amazon.in, will only pay amounts such that the total of these amounts during the EMI tenure is equal to the list price of the products as displayed on Amazon.in (at the time of making the purchase transactions).
- The banks issuing the credit cards reserve the right to charge Goods and Services Tax (GST) or other applicable taxes on the purchase transactions undertaken on EMI.
- Customers can add more than one item to their cart and if all the products are available on no cost EMI, you will get no cost EMI discount on all. No Cost EMI discount will be calculated only on the eligible items in the cart.
- The customers may avail the No Cost EMI facility, provided that:
- the order is not cancelled by the customer or the participating sellers or Amazon; or
- the product is not returned / exchanged by the customer.
- Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) transactions (including No-Cost EMI Transactions) made on Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card will not be eligible for any additional credit-card reward points.
- The EMI facility is made available to the customers by and in the sole discretion of the banks issuing the credit cards. Amazon will not be liable for any claims on account of availability or non-availability of EMI facility.
- Amazon reserves the right to stop No Cost EMI payment option at any time without prior notice and without any liability.