1. What is the offer?
Pay for your order on Amazon.in using BHIM UPI or RuPay ATM card/debit card/credit card and get 10% cashback up to INR 50. Cashback applicable only on your first BHIM UPI or RuPay ATM card/debit card/credit card order during offer period.
2. What is the offer period?
October 1, 2018 to October 31, 2018 (both days inclusive).
3. Is there a minimum order value?
No, there is no minimum order value.
4. How many times can I avail this offer?
You can get the cashback only once during the offer period.
5. What happens if I have already completed payment for one order through BHIM UPI or RuPay this month?
You can get cashback on only one order between October 1, 2018 and October 31, 2018 (both days inclusive).
6. What is the maximum cashback I can get?
The maximum cashback you can get is INR 50.
7. When and where will the cashback be credited?
Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days of the order date. You can view your available Amazon Pay balance on http://www.amazon.in/viewstatement . This Amazon Pay balance is redeemable across products on Amazon.in and partner sites.
8. Is this offer available for Pay on Delivery?
No, this offer cannot be used for Pay on delivery, card on delivery or SMS pay link on delivery.
9. Is the offer available on all orders?
All Amazon.in orders, excluding Recharges, Bill Payments, Gift Cards and Amazon Pay Balance loads, are eligible for cashback.
10. What happens if I am eligible for other UPI or RuPay offers on Amazon.in?
In case you are eligible for other offer(s) you will receive the benefit only for the offer that has the maximum benefit.
Terms and Conditions
1. This limited term promotional offer ("Offer") is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited ("APIPL") and is made available to you on the website www.amazon.in and corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, "Amazon.in") by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited ("ASSPL").
2. These Offer terms and conditions ("Offer Terms") are in addition to Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in. To the extent the Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
3. This Offer is valid from October 1, 2018 to October 31, 2018 (both days inclusive) ("Offer Period"), unless extended or revoked by APIPL in its sole discretion, without any prior notice and without any liability.
4. During the Offer Period, any customer who:
(a) makes purchases of any product(s) on Amazon.in (other than the ineligible / excluded products mentioned below); and
(b) chooses to pay for such purchase transaction using: (i) Unified Payment Interface (UPI) payment method; or (ii) RuPay credit cards or debit cards (each an "Eligible Payment Method"),
will be eligible to receive cashback of an amount equivalent to 10% of the value of the order value inclusive of taxes ("Benefit") subject to a maximum amount of INR 50. Each customer satisfying the above conditions is referred to as "Eligible Customer".
5. The Benefit will be provided to the Eligible Customer in the form of Amazon Gift Card, issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance associated with the Eligible Customer's Amazon.in account. The use and redemption of Amazon Gift Card and the use of Amazon Pay balance is subject to the applicable terms.
6. Each Eligible Customer can avail this Offer only once during the Offer Period, irrespective of the Eligible Payment Method that is used to avail this Offer. For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that if an Eligible Customer has availed this Offer using Unified Payment Interface (UPI) as an Eligible Payment Method, such Eligible Customer will not be eligible to avail the Offer using a RuPay card as a payment option.
7. In case an Eligible Customer returns or refunds the order or cancels the order or the order is cancelled for any reason whatsoever, such order will not qualify for the Offer.
8. The Benefit will be provided to the Eligible Customer within 15 days of date of the order.
9. This Offer is not applicable on the purchase of the following excluded / ineligible products: mobile recharges, bill payments, Amazon Pay balance load or gift cards including Amazon Gift Cards.
10. This Offer is not available: (a) if the payment for the order is made using a payment method other than either of the Eligible Payment Method (such as Amazon Pay balance, debit or credit card other than a RuPay card, net banking or pay-on-delivery); or (b) on purchase of the ineligible / excluded products; or (c) if multiple payment methods are used to pay for the purchase transaction, even if one of the payment method is one of the Eligible Payment Methods or even if both the Eligible Payment Methods are used together.
11. Under no circumstances, will the Benefit under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by APIPL or ASSPL.
12. APIPL reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
13. Any query / issue in relation to the provision of the Benefit will be addressed by APIPL. All queries / issues will be entertained only up to November 30, 2018, post which date no communication/ queries/ issues will be entertained.
14. By availing this Offer, every Eligible Customer expressly agrees that neither ASSPL nor APIPL (or any of their affiliates) will be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
15. In case an Eligible Customer is eligible for other offer(s) and is entitled to benefits under such other offers, such Eligible Customer will be deemed eligible only for the offer under which the benefit available to the Eligible Customer amounts to the maximum.
16. Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by APIPL to conduct further, similar or other offers.
17. ASSPL and APIPL reserve the right to disqualify a customer from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
18. These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matter or dispute in relation to this Offer.
19. This Offer is by way of a special offer only for customers who make payment using either of the Eligible Payment Methods.
20. The customers are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
21. Any person availing this Offer will be deemed to have accepted the Offer Terms.