Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Prime Rewards (“Offer”)?
Shop with Amazon Pay Balance & get 2% cashback (up to INR 2400) on all eligible purchases on Amazon.in. This offer is only applicable for enrolled participants. In addition, your Amazon account information has to be fully updated with your name, email and phone number for you to be eligible for the cashback.
2. How does one enroll for the Offer?
Only Prime members can enroll for this offer. To enroll, a prime member is required to set up “Auto Reload” of INR 1,000 or more. If you are not a prime member, you can enroll by signing up for Prime, and setting up auto-reload. Once enrolled, you can earn 2% additional cashback every time you shop with Amazon Pay balance for 12 months, starting from the date of enrollment. Enrollment is open for a limited period, and may be withdrawn at any time, as per Amazon’s discretion. We encourage you to enroll today to avail this offer.
3. What is “Auto Reload”? How do I set it up?
Amazon gives you an option to automatically load money in your Amazon Pay balance ("Auto Reload") by making payments on a recurring basis. In case you opt to avail Recurring Payments, you will be required to choose: (a) the amount in your Amazon Pay balance at which you wish to automatically load your Amazon Pay balance (called, "Auto Reload Limit"), (b) the amount you wish to load / add (called, "Auto Reload Amount"). You can change the Auto Reload Limit and Auto Reload Amount at any time. Set up Auto Reload for your account.
4. How long is the offer valid for?
The Offer is valid for 12 months from the date of enrollment("Offer Period"). Enrolled participants must have a valid Prime membership and active Auto-Reload set-up, to continue getting rewards.
5. When will I get my cashback?
The applicable cashback under this Offer will be credited to your Amazon account as Amazon Pay Balance within 10 business days post the order placement. (For orders involving product exchange – the cashback will be credited within 20 days post shipping date of the product provided the item is not canceled, rejected or returned.)
6. What is the minimum transaction size for the cashback for the duration of the event?
There is no minimum transaction amount to avail cash back under this Offer.
7. Will I get cashback if I make a part payment using my Amazon pay balance?
Yes, you would be eligible to get cashback on the order amount paid via Amazon pay Balance.
8. Is the Offer applicable on purchase of all products?
The Offer is not applicable on the following list of products:
(i) Gift cards (including Amazon Gift Cards)
(ii) Amazon Pay balance
(iii) Gold & Silver coins
(iv) Bank cards (such as RBL and ticket compliments GCs)
(v) Paid Prime membership
(vi) Kindle e-books & kindle unlimited subscription program
(vii) Bill payments & Recharges
9. Is this Offer applicable on transactions on Amazon Pay Partners sites and apps?
No, the Offer is not applicable on transactions on Amazon Pay Partners sites and apps.
10. Which cards can I use for setting up Auto Reload?
You can set-up Auto Reload only in the event a payment method registered with your Amazon.in account and selected by you for the purpose of Recurring Payments is current, valid and acceptable to Amazon. The eligible payment methods available for Auto Reload are All Credit Cards issued in India and Debit Cards issued by ICICI.
11. I am already a Prime member and have also set up Auto Reload for INR 1000 or more. Do I need to do anything else to sign up for the Offer?
In case you are already a Prime member and have also set up an Auto Reload for INR 1000 or more, you will start earning Prime Rewards automatically on all your eligible spends on Amazon.in, starting from the date you first met the enrollment criteria.
12. What happens if my Prime subscription expires?
The offer will not be applicable in case your Prime subscription expires. You must renew your Prime subscription to keep enjoying Prime Rewards.
13. What if the card I used to set-up Auto Reload expires before the end of offer period?
The card you use for setting up Auto Reload must be valid and acceptable to Amazon during the offer period, to be able to earn rewards cashback.
14. Will this offer be over and above other offers ongoing on the website?
Yes, Prime Rewards can be earned over and above other offers running on the website.
15. What happens if I cancel/return my order?
In case the order for the Product(s) is cancelled/ returned, the appropriate Cashback amount will be adjusted from the refund amount receivable for the order.
16. How will I check if my cashback is credited?
You will receive e-mail/ SMS notification every time the cashback amount is credited to your Amazon Pay Balance. You can also track the cashback on your Amazon Pay transaction history page.
Terms & Conditions
1. This 'Prime Rewards' offer ("Offer") is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited ("APIPL") and is made available to you on the website www.amazon.in and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, "Amazon.in") by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited ("Amazon").
2. These Offer terms and conditions ("Offer Terms") are in addition to the 'Terms and Conditions - Amazon Pay Balance: Money Wallet', to which you agree to by using Amazon Pay Balance and the Amazon.in Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice, to which you agree to by using Amazon Pay Balance / Amazon.in. In the event of any conflict between such terms and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer.
3. A customer may avail this Offer only if he/she is: (a) located in India; (b) has set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in; and (c) has a billing address in India.
4. The Offer is valid for 12 months from the date of enrollment ("Offer Period"), unless revoked or extended by APIPL in its sole discretion, without assigning any reason, without prior notice, and without liability of any kind.
5. During the Offer Period, any customer who either (i) is an existing Amazon Prime member; or (ii) subscribes to the Amazon Prime membership, and such customer:
(a) sets up the ‘Auto-Reload’ feature for a minimum amount of INR 1,000 ("Auto-Reload") on or before the expiry of the limited enrolment period, in respect of Amazon Pay Balance on his/her Amazon.in account;
(b) does not turn such Auto Reload feature off till the expiry of Offer Period;
(c) undertakes purchase transaction of any product(s) on Amazon.in (other than the ineligible / excluded products) while the Auto-Reload feature in switched on ("Product(s)"); and
(d) pays for the aforesaid purchase transaction of Product(s) using Amazon Pay Balance,
will be eligible to receive the Cashback (defined below) under this Offer, provided that: (i) the Prime membership status of such customer is active at the time of placing order for the Product(s); (ii) the payment for the Product(s) is made using Amazon Pay Balance; (iii) the order for such Product(s) is not cancelled by such customer or the seller; (iv) the Product(s) is not returned or refunded by the customer. Each such customer is hereinafter referred to as "Eligible Customer", and each such transaction is referred to as a "Qualifying Transaction".
6. Each customer who successfully undertakes the steps mentioned in Section 5 above will be entitled to receive cashback of an amount equivalent to 2% of the Amazon Pay Balance used to pay for the order value of the Product(s) per transaction ("Cashback").
7. It is hereby clarified that Cashback will be provided to the Eligible Customer for all Qualifying Transactions undertaken by such Eligible Customer during the Offer Term. Total Cashback (in aggregate) to be provided to the Eligible Customers for Qualifying Transactions made during the Offer Period is subject to a cap of INR 2,400 (in aggregate of all cashbacks) per Eligible Customer.
8. The Cashback for each Qualifying Transaction will be provided in the form of Amazon Gift Card, issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited ("Gift Card"), redeemable as Amazon Pay Balance in the Amazon.in account of the Eligible Customer. The use and redemption of the Gift Cards and the use of Amazon Pay balance is governed by the applicable terms and conditions.
9. The Cashback for each Qualifying Transaction will be provided to the Eligible Customer within 10 working days from the day of when the order of the Product(s) is purchased for the relevant Qualifying Transaction. For orders involving product exchange – the Benefit will be credited within 20 days post shipping date of the product provided the item is not canceled, rejected or returned.)
10. In case the order for the Product(s) is cancelled after the Eligible Customer has received the Cashback, the appropriate Cashback amount (received pursuant to the placing the said order for the Product(s)) will be adjusted from the refund amount receivable by the Eligible Customer.
11. Notwithstanding anything contained in these Offer Terms, this Offer is not applicable on the purchase of the following excluded / ineligible products: (i) Gift cards (including Amazon Gift Cards); (ii) Amazon Pay Balance; (iii) RBL bank cards; (iv) bank cards (such as RBL and ticket compliments GCs); (v) Paid Prime membership; (vi) kindle e-books; (vii) kindle unlimited subscription program; (viii) utility payments; (ix) recharges; (x) Gold & Silver coins; and (xi) purchases made from external merchants, i.e. websites other than Amazon.in.
12. No Cashback will be provided: (a) for orders of Product(s) placed using Amazon Pay Balance after the expiry of 12 month Offer Period, even if the 'Auto-Reload' feature is still on; (b) for Qualifying Transactions after the aggregate Cashback provided to the Eligible Customer has reached INR 2,400; (c) for any orders of Product(s) that are placed subsequent to turning off the Auto-Reload before the End Date; or (d) for any purchase which is not made fully using Amazon Pay Balance, i.e. is a multi-tender transaction.
13. APIPL reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, at its sole discretion, if it identifies any fraudulent activity being carried out for the purpose of availing the Cashback under the Offer.
14. In the event a customer fails to comply with any term under these Offer Terms, such customer will not be eligible to receive the Cashback under this Offer.
15. APIPL reserves the absolute right, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
16. Any queries or issues in relation to the availability of this Offer should be addressed to Amazon.in Customer Support and will be entertained only during the Offer Period.
17. Under no circumstances, will the Cashback under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by APIPL and/or Amazon.
18. By participating in this Offer, you expressly agree that APIPL or Amazon or any of their affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
19. This Offer is governed by the laws of India and any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Offer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.
20. Availing this Offer is voluntary. Any person availing this Offer will be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.
21. By availing this Offer, each Eligible Customer hereby releases from liability and holds harmless APIPL and Amazon and their affiliates in relation to any matters connected to this Offer including but not limited to issue(s) associated with making the Qualifying Transaction or the inability to make a transaction for any reason whatsoever.
22. Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon or APIPL to conduct further, similar or other offers.
23. The customers are not bound in any manner to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a "best effort basis".