Terms & Conditions of Amazon Pay EMI - No Cost EMI
The following terms & conditions apply to any transactions made using Amazon Pay EMI as a payment option on Amazon.in.
- The Amazon Pay EMI’s No Cost EMI facility is being offered by CapFloat Financial Services Private Limited ("Capital Float") to the customers having an Amazon Pay EMI limit ("Amazon Pay EMI").
- No Cost EMI (using the Amazon Pay EMI) as a payment method is available on select products sold by participating sellers on https://www.amazon.in/ ("Website").
- The Amazon Pay EMI’s No Cost EMI facility can only be availed using only the Amazon Pay EMI and is not available on purchases made using other payment methods including debit or credit cards issued by other banks, net banking or cash on delivery payment methods.
- To make payment using the No Cost EMI payment option, customers must place an order with only one eligible item added to the cart. This payment option cannot be used with multiple items (including multiple eligible items) in the cart.
- Amazon has no role to play pertaining to the Amazon Pay EMI including but not limited to its issuance, approval, any extension, pre-closure, or closure of any facility using the Amazon Pay EMI and such matters are solely determined by Capital Float.
- The customer's use of the Amazon Pay EMI is also governed by the terms and conditions of the agreement between the customers and Capital Float.
- By using the Amazon Pay EMI No Cost EMI facility, the customers hereby release and agree not to bring any claims against Amazon in respect of use of the Amazon Pay EMI or the No Cost EMI facility, and all such claims (if any) will lie only against Capital Float. The customers also agree not to bring any claims against Amazon on account of availability or non-availability of No Cost EMI facility on the Website.
- Amazon reserves the right to stop No Cost EMI facility at any time without prior notice and without any liability.
- Amazon does not charge the customer any processing or convenience fee in providing the Amazon Pay EMI No Cost EMI facility.
- If an order using the No Cost EMI facility is cancelled, any refund to the customers or cancellation of loan facilities using the Amazon Pay EMI will be undertaken by Capital Float. The customers hereby agree and acknowledge that Amazon has no role in this regard and that Amazon will not be liable or responsible for any claim on this account.
- Amazon will not be held liable for any dispute arising out of or in connection with such No Cost EMI facility or the customer's use of the Amazon Pay EMI on the Website.
- You authorize Amazon and/or Capital Float to communicate with you, through emails or SMS or notifications on websites / mobile applications or any other mode, in connection with use of the Amazon Pay EMI. You acknowledge that Capital Float may communicate with you through SMS, IVR or telephonically.
- Please contact Capital Float or Amazon for any queries in relation to the Amazon Pay EMI.
For terms and conditions applicable to transactions made with Amazon Pay EMI, visit: