Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is the offer?
Collect the cashback offer and pay for your order on Amazon.in using any online mode of payment (Debit/Credit cards, Amazon Pay balance, Netbanking) and get flat Rs. 50 cashback on a minimum order value of Rs. 50.
- What is the offer period?
February 1, 2019 to February 28, 2019 (both days inclusive).
- Who is eligible?
In order to be eligible to avail the cashback a customer should collect the cashback offer and make a purchase of any product (except the Ineligible Products) on Amazon.in using an online mode of payment (Debit/Credit cards, Amazon Pay balance, Netbanking).
- Is there a minimum order value?
Yes, your minimum order value should be INR 50
- How many times can I avail this offer?
You can avail this offer only once during the offer period.
- What is the maximum cashback I can get?
The maximum cashback you can get is INR 50.
- When and where will the cashback be credited?
Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 business days from the date of shipping of the order placed on which the cashback offer is applied (provided the order is not canceled, rejected or returned).
- Is this offer available for Pay on Delivery?
No, this offer cannot be used for Pay on delivery, card on delivery or SMS pay link on delivery.
- Is the offer available on all products?
This Offer is not valid on purchase of Amazon Gift Cards/ Amazon Pay Balance/ gold coins/ RBL bank cards, bank cards (such as RBL and ticket compliments GCs), Prime membership, precious jewelry, Kindle Unlimited Subscription, Kindle e-books, mobile prepaid recharges, postpaid mobile bill payments, utility payments (Electricity, Landline, Broadband, Gas, DTH), Samsung devices (mobile and tablet), tickets (travel, movie and event) and hotel bookings.
- What happens if I am eligible for other offers on electronic payment methods on Amazon.in?
In case you are eligible for other offer(s) you will receive the benefit in addition to any other benefit you are eligible for.
Amazon Pay Offer
Terms and Conditions
- This Amazon Pay offer ("Offer") is provided to customer by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited ("APIPL") and is made available to customer by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”) on the website www.amazon.in and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, "in").
- This Offer is only available to select customers (“Eligible Customer”) that have been so determined and selected by Amazon, which determination is based on the criteria, including: (i) pre-payment rate of the customer; (ii) cards saved by the customer in his/her Amazon.in account; and/or (iii) number of orders placed in the past on Amazon.in (each an “Eligible Customer”). In other words, only an Eligible Customer is entitled to avail this Offer and the benefits under this Offer. This Offer will be made available only to the Eligible Customers at the time of making payment for their order on Amazon.in.
- These Offer terms and conditions ("Offer Terms") are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice, to which customer agree to by using Amazon.in. In the event of any conflict between the Conditions of Use & Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer.
- This Offer shall commence on February 1, 2019, and end on February 28, 2019 ("Offer Period"), unless revoked or extended by APIPL (in its sole discretion), without any prior notice and without any liability.
- During the Offer Period, any Eligible Customer who:
- collects the cashback offer that may be available to the Eligible Customer on Amazon.in, either on Amazon Pay page or the product page;
- makes a purchase of any product (except the Ineligible Products) on Amazon.in; and
- makes payment for such purchase transaction using an electronic payment method on Amazon.in itself, such as Amazon Pay balance, net banking, debit card or credit card will be entitled to receive a flat cashback of an amount equivalent to INR 50 (“Benefit”).
- For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that an Eligible Customer will not be eligible to avail this Offer, if he/she chooses to pay for the order using 'Pay on Delivery' (PoD) payment option.
- The Benefit will be provided to the Eligible Customers in the form of Amazon Gift Card, issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance in the Amazon.in account of the Eligible Customer. The use and redemption of the gift card(s) and the use of Amazon Pay balance will be governed by the applicable terms and conditions.
- The Benefit proposed to be provided under this Offer is not applicable on following products: ‘Gift Cards (both Amazon gift cards and other non Amazon gift cards)’, ‘bank cards (such as RBL and ticket compliments gift cards)’, ‘Amazon Prime membership’, ‘Kindle e-books and Kindle Unlimited subscription’, ‘Samsung devices (mobile and tablet)’, ‘Precious jewelry’, ‘gold and silver coins’, ‘tickets (travel, movie and event), ‘products from Amazon global store’, ‘hotel bookings’, ‘mobile recharges’, ‘Loads in Amazon Pay Balance’, ‘postpaid bill payments and utility payments (Electricity, Landline, Broadband, Gas, DTH)’ (collectively, “Ineligible Products").
- The Benefit will be provided to the Eligible Customer within 3 business days from the date of shipping of the product purchased / order placed on which the cashback offer is applied, in case the order is not canceled, rejected or returned.
- The Eligible Customer will not be eligible to receive the Benefit, if the order for the product is cancelled (for any reason whatsoever) by the Eligible Customer, the seller or Amazon, or if a purchased product is returned by the Eligible Customer. In such cases, the participation of the Eligible Customer will be deemed withdrawn.
- APIPL reserves the right without any prior notice, without liability and without assigning any reason, to add / alter / modify / change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- Nothing contained in these Offer Terms amounts to a commitment by APIPL to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- Under no circumstances, will the Benefit being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by APIPL.
- Under this Offer, the cashback offer (collected under this Offer) cannot be availed on (i) the purchase of the Ineligible Products mentioned above; or (ii) purchase by an Eligible Customer using any method of payment other than a payment method mentioned above.
- By participating in this Offer, every Eligible Customer expressly agrees that neither APIPL nor ASSPL nor any of their affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that an Eligible Customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with their use or delivery of any product purchased on Amazon.in to avail this Offer.
- APIPL reserves the right to disqualify any Eligible Customer from the Benefit under the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
- Any query / issue in relation to the cashback will be entertained by APIPL only during the Offer Period and for a period of 30 days after the expiry of the Offer Period. Post such date APIPL will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Offer or the cashback from any person.
- The Eligible Customers are not bound in any way to participate or avail this Offer. The participation in this Offer is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.
- These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/disputes arising out of or in relation to these Offer Terms.