How to avail the offer?
1. The ‘Amazon Pay Silver cashback’ offer ("Offer") is provided and made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited ("Amazon") on the website www.amazon.in and the mobile site and mobile application thereof (collectively, "Amazon.in").
2. These Offer terms and conditions ("Offer Terms") are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in and the terms and conditions applicable for the Gift Cards ("Gift Card Terms") issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited ("QwikCilver"). In the event of any conflict between the Conditions of Use & Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer. To the extent the Gift Card Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
3. The Offer is valid from 28th April, 2019 at 23:00:01 hours. (IST) till 1st May, 2019 at 23:59:00 hours (IST) ("Offer Period"), unless revoked or extended by Amazon (in its sole discretion), without any prior notice and without any liability.
4. During the Offer Period, every person who purchases any product(s) on Amazon.in worth more than INR 1,000 (amount excluding delivery fee, gift wrapping fee) using any electronic payment method (each such order hereinafter referred to as "Order" and each such person hereinafter referred to as a "Purchaser") will be entitled to receive a flat cashback amounting to INR 200 ("Benefit"), as Amazon Pay Balance in his/her Amazon.in account on such purchase transaction. This offer is not applicable on COD (Cash on Delivery) and POD (Pay on Delivery) orders.
5. "Amazon Pay Balance" is a sum of all the balances associated with Amazon.in Gift Cards ("Gift Cards") in your Amazon.in account and all balances added as Money as Amazon pay balance ("Money Balance"). Gift Cards are issued by Qwikcilver and are subject to the Amazon.in Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810. Money Balance is issued by Amazon and is subject to the terms and conditions available at www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=202123460.
6. The Benefit will be provided to the Purchasers in the form of Gift Card(s). The use and redemption of the Gift Card(s) is governed by the Gift Card Terms.
7. Notwithstanding anything above, the maximum Benefit/ Amazon Pay Balance that can be availed by a Purchaser during the Offer Period is INR 200 per customer irrespective of number of purchases and/or the value of the Order.
8. This offer is not applicable on COD (Cash on Delivery) and POD (Pay on Delivery) orders.
9. The offer is applicable on purchase of jewelry products only. This offer is not applicable on Gold and Silver coins.
10. In the event the Order is returned by the Purchaser or cancelled by the Purchaser, seller or Amazon Seller Services Private Limited, for any reason whatsoever, the Order / purchase transaction will not qualify for this Offer and the participation of the Purchaser will be deemed withdrawn. In the event the Order is cancelled in part, the Offer may be availed only on the net amount paid by the Purchaser basis eligibility.
11. Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
12. Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.
13. The Benefit in the form of Gift Card balance will be credited in the Purchaser's Amazon.in account within 3 days of shipping the product purchased under the Offer.
14. Under no circumstances, will the Benefit being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by Amazon.
15. By participating in this Offer, every Purchaser expressly agrees that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a
Purchaser may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with his/her use or delivery or misuse of any product purchased on Amazon.in.
16. The Purchasers are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
17. Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.
18. These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/disputes arising out of or in relation to these Offer Terms.