Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is the offer?
Get 5% Instant Discount with HSBC Cashback Credit Card, on purchase of any eligible product listed on Amazon.in Between January 06, 2021 to March 31, 2021. Please check the product page for offer eligibility
2. How can I avail this offer?
Just go through the normal purchase process and checkout with the eligible products. On the payment page, please select your saved HSBC Bank Card to pay.
3. What is the minimum transaction size for the offer?
As long as Rs. 1,000 is spent on the card for purchase of eligible products, you will be eligible for the offer.
4. What is the maximum discount that I can avail?
The maximum discount possible per HSBC Cashback Credit Card across Amazon.in Site and App during the offer period is Rs.250.
5. Is discount applicable on debit and credit cards?
Discount is available only on HSBC Cashback Credit Card.
6. Can I avail discount on EMI?
Yes, the discount is applicable on HSBC Cashback Credit Card.
7. I did not receive the discount. Why?
Please make sure you are using an eligible card, and have eligible products worth Rs. 1,000 or more in your cart.
8. What if I cancel my order?
The Offer is applicable for a successful purchase. If Instant Discount is availed on any purchase, and it is subsequently cancelled, the refund amount of such purchases will be posted adjusting the instant discount amount
9. My payment failed while placing the order, will I be eligible for the offer?
If your payment failed while placing the order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revise your payment. If you revise your payment successfully within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the offer. For more information on revise payment, click here
Offer Terms and Conditions
1. This offer ("Offer") is provided by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India ("Bank") and is made available on the website amazon.in or the mobile site or mobile application thereof (collectively, "Amazon.in") by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited ("Amazon").
2. These Offer terms and conditions ("Offer Terms") are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in and Terms & Conditions of HSBC Cashback Credit Cards. In the event of any conflict between the Conditions of Use & Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer.
3. All residents of India holding HSBC Cashback Credit Card issued by the Bank (each a "Card") are eligible to avail the Offer (each a "Cardholder").
4. The Offer is valid from January 06, 2021 to March 31, 2021 i.e. Always on (collectively "Offer Period"), unless revoked or extended by Amazon (in its sole discretion), without any prior notice and without any liability.
5. Under this Offer, any Cardholder who, during the Offer Period, purchases any product(s) (each a “Product”, and collectively “Products”) on Amazon.in (https://www.amazon.in) and makes payment using a Card shall be entitled to receive an instant discount of 5% provided that such transaction is equivalent to or exceeds INR 1,000 on a per transaction basis. Cardholders need to check the offer eligibility on the Product Page.
6. The maximum discount provided under this Offer will not exceed INR 250 per Card per Month.
7. The Offer is NOT applicable on payment made by customers using the 'Card on Delivery' payment option or Debit Cards.
8. The purchase of Product by Cardholders on equated monthly instalments (EMI) will also eligible for this Offer.
9. This Offer will not be applicable if the Cardholder or the seller or Amazon cancel the order and/or the Cardholder returns the Product and, in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. In such a scenario, only the net amount paid by the Cardholder will be refunded. In other words, the instant discount will not be refunded.
10. Amazon and/or the Bank reserve the right to disqualify the Cardholder from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
11. Amazon and/ or the Bank reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
12. Delinquent and over-limit Bank's credit card members will not qualify for this Offer.
13. Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
14. Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by the Bank or Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.
15. The above Offer is by way of a special offer and nothing contained herein will prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the Card member agreement. The terms of the above schemes will be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the Card member agreement.
16. This Offer is not valid on corporate or commercial Cards.
17. This Offer is not available on: (i) purchase of products other than the Product(s), or (ii) purchase of Product using a card other than the Card(s).
18. Notwithstanding anything contained in these Offer Terms, this Offer is not applicable on the purchase of the following products:
19. By participating in this Offer, every Cardholder expressly agrees that Bank and Amazon will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a Cardholder may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with the Offer including but not limited to that associated with his/ her use or delivery or misuse of the Product(s). Bank shall not be liable for delivery, service, suitability, availability or quality of the products offered under this offer.
20. These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/ disputes arising out of or in relation to these Offer Terms.
21. Any person availing this Offer will be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.