1. What is the offer?
Shop any product between 1 to 7 September 2018 (both days included) and get
a) 10% upto Rs.500 on your first bill payment on Amazon.in. Bills available on Amazon- DTH recharges, postpaid mobile, Electricity, landline, broadband and gas
Applicable on bill payment done during 1 to 30 September 2018 (both days included). Cashback will be processed by 10 October 2018.
2. How can I avail this offer?
Complete a purchase between 1-7 September 2018 (both days included). After shopping, click here to do your bill payment by September 30 2018. For bill payment, please download the Amazon app- since bill payments are only available on Amazon app.
3. Do I need to apply any coupon?
No coupons need to be applied. Once you shop and do a first bill payment, you will be eligible for the cashback
4. What is the minimum transaction size for the cashback?
There is no minimum transaction size for shopping or bill payments.
5. What if I cancel/return the product?
Offer is not applicable if the order is cancelled, or product is returned.
6. Can I get this offer even with Exchange?
Yes, you can avail this offer even if the transaction involves exchange of an old product.
7. My payment failed while placing the order, will I be eligible for the cashback?
If your payment failed while placing the order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revise your payment. If you revise your payment within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the cashback. For more information on revise payment, click here
Bill Payment Offer
Terms & Conditions
1. This limited period promotional offer, namely Bill Payment offer ("Offer") is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited ("APIPL") and is made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited ("ASSPL") on the website www.amazon.in and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, "Amazon.in").
2. These Offer terms and conditions ("Offer Terms") are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice, to which you agree to by using Amazon.in. In the event of any conflict between the Conditions of Use & Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail for the purposes of this Offer
3. All residents of India having an Amazon.in account, who undertake the steps listed in these Offer Terms are eligible to avail this Offer, in respect of bill payments for postpaid mobile connection, direct-to-home ("DTH") connection, electricity bill, landline bill, broadband bill and gas bill (each a, "Bill Transaction"). It is clarified that this Offer is available only on bill payments issued by operators listed on Amazon.in.
4. The Offer is valid from September 1, 2018 to September 7, 2018 (both days inclusive) ("Offer Period"), unless revoked or extended by APIPL in its sole discretion, without any prior notice and without any liability.
5. To participate in this Offer and to avail the benefits under this Offer, a customer is required to purchase a product (except excluded / ineligible products mentioned in these Offer Terms below) during the Offer Period and make payment for such purchase transaction using any electronic payment method on Amazo.in but ("Eligible Customer"). In other words, a customer must make a purchase transaction on Amazon.in during the Offer Period.
6. If an Eligible Customer, completes a Bill Transaction between September 1, 2018 to September 30, 2018 (both days inclusive) and the said Bill Transaction is the first Bill Transaction through the Eligible Customer’s Amazon.in account, then such Eligible Customer will be qualified to receive: cashback for an amount equivalent to:
(a) 10% of the amount of the Bill Transaction, if such Bill Transaction is recharge of a DTH connection, or payment of electricity, landline, postpaid, broadband or gas bills, subject to a maximum of INR 500 ("Benefit").
7. The Benefit will be provided to the Eligible Customer in the form of Amazon Pay Gift Card, issued by QuikCilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance in the Amazon.in account of the Eligible Customer. The use and redemption of the gift card(s) and the use of Amazon Pay balance will be governed by the applicable terms and conditions.
8. The Benefit (as applicable) will be provided to the Eligible Customer by October 10, 2018.
9. The benefits under this Offer cannot be clubbed with any other similar offer for Product on Amzon.in.
10. An Eligible Customer will be eligible to receive the benefits in accordance with these Offer Terms, only on successful payment for the Bill Transaction.
11. The Offer is not applicable on purchase of the following ineligible / excluded products: Samsung Mobiles, Forrest Essentials, Prime, Gift Cards, Load Amazon Pay Balance
12. An Eligible Customer will not be eligible for this Offer if the order under purchase transaction is returned by the Eligible customer or cancelled by the Eligible Customer, seller or ASSPL, for any reason whatsoever, such order will not qualify for this Offer and the participation of the Eligible Customer will be deemed withdrawn.
13. This Offer will not be available for any Bill Transaction that is cancelled (for any reason whatsoever), by the customer, by APIPL or ASSPL or any of their affiliates, or by the seller of the Bill Transaction.
14. APIPL reserves the right without any prior notice, without liability and without assigning any reason, to add / alter / modify / change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
15. Nothing contained in these Offer Terms amounts to a commitment by APIPL to conduct further, similar or other offers.
16. Under no circumstances, will Benefit (under this Offer) be settled in cash in lieu thereof by APIPL.
17. This Offer cannot be availed on: (i) purchase of the ineligible / excluded products mentioned above; (ii) purchase of a product on Amazon.in during the Offer Period using pay-on-delivery payment method; (iii) a Bill Transaction where the Eligible Customer has not made the purchase transaction before the Bill Transaction; or (iv) a Bill Transaction if the Eligible Customer has previously made a Bill Transaction on Amazon.in, i.e. the Eligible Customer has previously made a recharge or a bill payment on Amazon.in.
18. By participating in this Offer, every customer (including an Eligible Customer) expressly agrees that neither APIPL nor ASSPL nor any of their affiliates will be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with the Eligible Customer’s use any product purchased on Amazon.in or by making the Bill Transaction or use of the service associated with the Bill Transaction.
19. Neither APIPL nor ASSPL nor any of their affiliates make any warranty of any kind, express or implied in relation to this Offer (including, without limitation with respect to the status or provision of Benefit). You hereby release APIPL, ASSPL and their affiliates from liability of any kind relating to the mentioned above.
20. APIPL reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits under the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
21. Neither APIPL nor ASSPL nor any of their affiliates will mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between the Eligible Customer and the seller. All disputes relating to a Bill Transaction will be resolved by the relevant service provider only. All such disputes shall be resolved between the customers and such service provider inter se.
22. Customers are not bound in any way to participate or avail this Offer. The participation in this Offer is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
23. Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.
24. These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/disputes arising out of or in relation to these Offer Terms.
25.Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.