Frequently Asked Questions
- What is No Cost EMI?
No Cost EMI is an offer by which you pay your EMI provider only the product price, equally divided over your repayment timeline.
For example, if you buy a Rs.18,000 item at a 6 month tenure, you will pay your EMI provider Rs.3,000 every month for 6 months, amounting to a total of Rs.18,000.
Know more about No cost EMI here.
- Which payment methods can I use to get a No Cost EMI?
No cost EMI is available on SBI & HDFC credit cards on a cart value of 3000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above 5000.
- Are there any fees or down payment?
There are no processing fees or down payment for these transactions. Your EMI provider may levy GST or other taxes on the interest component of the EMI.
- Is No cost EMI available on all products on the site?
No cost EMI is available on wide selection of categories including mobiles, large appliances, laptops and much more. It is applicable on select sellers only. You can check the availability in the offers section on the product detail page
- Can I use my Amazon Pay balance along with the No cost EMI offer?
No, you cannot. Please deselect your Amazon Pay balance to make a payment using the No cost EMI offer
- Can I avail the No cost EMI offer along with the Exchange offer?
Yes you can. In that case, your EMI amount will be calculated on the reduced amount (after deducting the Exchange value).
Terms and Conditions of Credit Card No Cost EMI
The following terms and conditions apply to no cost equated monthly installment ("EMI") transactions made using a credit card issued by SBI & HDFC bank and using EMI facility as a payment option ("No Cost EMI").
- The No Cost EMI facility is being offered to the customers who make a purchase transaction on amazon.in or the mobile application/ mobile site thereof (collectively, "Amazon.in") using a credit card issued by SBI & HDFC Bank using EMI facility; if available on Amazon.in.
- The No Cost EMI facility is funded by participating sellers and brands (as the case may be) and is made available on select products, as determined from time to time by such sellers and/or brands.
- The No Cost EMI payment option can only be availed using the credit card of SBI & HDFC bank on Amazon.in and is not available on purchases made using any other payment method including debit cards or net banking or cash on delivery payment methods.
- Using the No Cost EMI payment option, the customers who undertake the purchase transactions on Amazon.in, will only pay amounts such that the total of these amounts during the EMI tenure is equal to the list price of the products as displayed on Amazon.in (at the time of making the purchase transactions). The participating sellers or brands (as the case may be) will provide amounts equivalent to the interest imposed by the bank to undertake the purchase transactions on EMI.
- The banks issuing the credit cards reserve the right to charge Goods and Services Tax (GST) or other applicable taxes on the purchase transactions undertaken on EMI.
- Customers can add more than one item to their cart and if all the products are available on no cost EMI, you will get no cost EMI discount on all. No Cost EMI discount will be calculated only on the eligible items in the cart.
- The customers may avail the No Cost EMI facility, provided that:
- the order is not cancelled by the customer or the participating sellers or Amazon; or
- the product is not returned / exchanged by the customer.
- The EMI facility is made available to the customers by and in the sole discretion of the banks issuing the credit cards. Amazon will not be liable for any claims on account of availability or non-availability of EMI facility.
- Amazon reserves the right to stop No Cost EMI payment option at any time without prior notice and without any liability.
Terms & Conditions of Bajaj Finance No Cost EMI
The following terms & conditions apply to any transactions made using BFL EMI Card as a payment option on Amazon.in.
- The Bajaj Finance No Cost EMI facility is being offered by Bajaj Finance Limited ("BFL") to the customers having a Bajaj Finance No Cost EMI card ("Card").
- No Cost EMI (using the Card) as a payment method is available on select products sold by participating sellers on https://www.amazon.in/ ("Website").
- The Bajaj Finance No Cost EMI facility can only be availed using the Card and is not available on purchases made using debit or credit cards issued by other banks, net banking or cash on delivery payment methods.
- To make payment using the No Cost EMI payment option, customers must place an order with only one eligible item added to the cart. This payment option cannot be used with multiple items (including multiple eligible items) in the cart.
- As long as all items in the cart are eligible for No cost EMI on BFL, you can avail the No Cost EMI with BFL option during checkout.
- Amazon has no role to play pertaining to the Card including but not limited to its issuance, approval, any extension, pre-closure, or closure of any facility using the Card and such matters are solely determined by BFL.
- The customer's use of the Card is also governed by the terms and conditions of the agreement between the customers and BFL.
- By using the Bajaj Finance No Cost EMI facility, the customers hereby release and agree not to bring any claims against Amazon in respect of use of the Card or the No Cost EMI facility, and all such claims (if any) will lie only against BFL. The customers also agree not to bring any claims against Amazon on account of availability or non-availability of No Cost EMI facility on the Website.
- Amazon reserves the right to stop No Cost EMI facility at any time without prior notice and without any liability.
- Amazon does not charge the customer any processing or convenience fee in providing the Bajaj Finance No Cost EMI facility.
- If an order using the No Cost EMI facility is cancelled, any refund to the customers or cancellation of loan facilities using the Card will be undertaken by BFL. The customers hereby agree that Amazon has no role in this regard and the customers will not bring any claims against Amazon for any refund of any amount paid to BFL for such order.
- Amazon will not be held liable for any dispute arising out of or in connection with such No Cost EMI facility or the customer's use of the Card on the Website.
- Please contact BFL for any queries in relation to the Card.
For terms and conditions applicable to transactions made with Bajaj Finance No Cost EMI card, visit: