- What is the offer?
Get 15% Instant Discount with SBI Credit Cards, on purchase of any product/products listed by a seller in the Super Value Day Store or Amazon Pantry Store from February 18, 2019 to February 21, 2019. Please check the product page for offer eligibility.
- How can I avail this offer?
Just go through the normal purchase process and checkout with the eligible products. On the payment page, please select your saved SBI Credit Card to pay.
- What is the minimum transaction size for the offer?
As long as Rs.1,500 is spent on the card for purchase of eligible products, you will be eligible for the offer.
- What is the maximum discount that I can avail?
The maximum discount possible per SBI Credit Card across Amazon.in Site and App is Rs.600.
- Is discount applicable on credit cards?
Yes, the discount is available on SBI Credit Cards.
- Can I avail discount on credit card on EMI?
Yes, the discount is applicable on SBI Credit Card EMI.
- I did not receive the discount. Why?
Please make sure you are using an eligible card, and have eligible products worth Rs.1,500 or more in your cart.
- I did not receive the discount on my Amazon Prime Now order. Why?
Orders placed on Amazon Prime Now App will also be eligible for the offer, but will receive cashback instead of instant discount. The cashback, in this case, will be posted by SBICPSL to eligible cardholders’ account latest by April 21, 2019.
- My payment failed while placing the order, will I be eligible for the offer?
If your payment failed while placing the order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revise your payment. If you revise your payment successfully within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the offer. For more information on revise payment, click here
Offer Terms and Conditions
- This promotional offer ("Offer") is being provided to you by SBI Cards and Payment Services Private Limited (“SBICPSL") and is made available on the website www.amazon.in, and the mobile application and mobile site thereof (collectively "Amazon.in") by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited ("Amazon").
- All SBI Credit Cardholders (“Cardholder”) excluding SBI Corporate Credit Card (“Card”) with no payment outstanding of more than 30 days and are covered under this Program.
- The validity of the Offer is only on the following dates: 18th, 19th, 20th and 21st February 2019 (“Offer Period”), unless extended by SBICPSL at their sole discretion.
- Under the Offer, any customer who makes a purchase of any product/products listed by a seller in the Super Value Day Store or Amazon Pantry Store on Amazon.in and makes payment using a Card during the Offer Period shall be entitled to receive an instant discount of 15% provided that the purchase value for such transaction (inclusive of taxes) is equivalent to or exceeds INR 1,500.
- The maximum discount provided under this Offer will not exceed INR 600 per Card account.
- The Offer will also be available for Cardholders making a purchase using the EMI facility provided by SBICPSL.
- For purchases made on Amazon Prime Now App, the same offer, as mentioned above, would apply. However, Cardholders would get Cashback instead of Instant Discount. Cashback, in this case, will be posted by SBICPSL in the Card account on April 21, 2019.
- This Offer is NOT applicable on payment made by customers using the 'Card on Delivery' payment option.
- This Offer will not be applicable if the Cardholder or seller or Amazon cancel the order and/or the Cardholder returns the Product and, in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. In such a scenario, only the net amount paid by the Cardholder will be refunded. In other words, the instant discount will not be refunded.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- SBICPSL and Amazon reserve the right to disqualify the customer(s) from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Cards.
- SBICPSL and Amazon reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Delinquent and over-limit Cardholders will not qualify for this Offer.
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer and nothing contained herein will prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the Card agreement. The terms of the above schemes will be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the Card agreement and SBICPSL’s Convert2EMI terms and conditions.
- This Offer is not valid on corporate or commercial Cards issued by SBICPSL.
- Customers are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- By participation in this Offer, you hereby agree that Amazon and/ or its affiliates will not be held liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever incurred by you in connection with the Offer.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by SBICPSL or Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer for select Cardholders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement between such Cardholder and SBICPSL.
- All disputes between the customers and SBICPSL, if any, arising out of or in connection with or as a result of above Offer or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts / tribunals in Delhi only, irrespective of whether courts / tribunals in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.
- Amazon or SBICPL do not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the discount or benefit of the products under the Offer.