Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the Mega Fashion Sale Cashback offer ("Offer")?
(a) 10% cashback as Amazon Pay balance on minimum order value of ₹ 3,000 of fashion products, net of all discounts applied.
(b) Participating categories (Fashion): Apparel, Footwear, Handbags, Sportswear, Watches, Eyewear, Luggage, Jewellery (excluding gold & silver coins).
(c) Applicable only on prepaid orders, i.e., payments through credit card, debit card, net-banking or Amazon Pay balance only
(d) Not applicable on cash on delivery or pay on delivery orders
(e) Offer period: 19th March 2020 00:00:00 hrs to 22nd March 2020 23:59:59 hrs
(f) Maximum cashback amount per customer: INR 500
(g) Cashback will be calculated on the final order value after applying coupon discounts. Example: If order value is ₹ 3,000 and coupon discount of INR 100 is applied, bringing the final order value to INR 2900, then the order is ineligible for the cashback offer.
(h) Your Amazon account information has to be fully updated with your name, email and phone number for you to be eligible for the cashback
(i) Any cancelled order(s)/item(s) will not be eligible for cashback and the refund amount of cancelled/returned order(s)/item(s) will be adjusted (net off) for the cashback amount, from the purchase amount for the Offer.
(j) Check product detail page for offer eligibility
Offer is applicable only once per customer during offer period i.e.: 19th March 2020 00:00:00 hrs to 22nd March 2020 23:59:59 hrs
2. How can I avail this offer?
Buy Amazon products from categories Apparel, Footwear, Handbags, Sportswear, Watches, Eyewear, Luggage, Jewellery (excluding gold & silver coins) worth ₹ 3,000 or more during the offer period and pay using a prepaid payment method (debit card/credit card/net banking/Amazon Pay balance). Your cart can have multiple products but the total value of products mentioned from above categories in your cart after discounts should be worth at least ₹ 3,000 for you to be eligible for the offer.
3. Is a coupon code required to avail the offer?
No. Customers do not need to enter any coupon code.
4. Will this offer be over and above other offers?
Yes, subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant offers being met.
5. When will I get the cashback?
The applicable cashback under this Offer will be credited to your Amazon account as Amazon Pay balance within 3 day from the date of shipping.
6. What if I cancel/return my order?
In case you place an order that is eligible for the cashback and subsequently cancel it, you will not be eligible for the offer any longer during the offer period. If you cancel/return specific items from the order that was eligible for cashback, the cancelled/returned item(s) will not be eligible for the cashback. The refund amount of the cancelled/returned item(s) will be adjusted (net off) for the cashback amount, from their purchase amount. Note that the cashback is offered at an item level on a pro-rata basis. For example, if the total order value at the time of purchase is INR 5,000 (across 4 items), the cashback of 10% will be offered at a pro-rata basis across all 4 items. If, for any reason, you return a product worth INR 2500 from that order, for instance, the cashback against that item will be adjusted (net off) against the refund amount; hence you will receive a refund of INR 2250 (INR 2500 less cashback of INR 250) In this case, even though the net order value post returns is INR 2500, you will receive only net INR 250 as cashback (not INR 500) as the cashback is calculated on a pro-rata basis.
7. Is the Offer applicable on the purchase of all products?
The offer is only applicable on the purchase of products from Apparel, Footwear, Handbags, Sportswear, Watches, Eyewear, Luggage, Jewellery (excluding gold & silver coins) on all brands. The offer is not applicable on gold or silver coins or for products from any other category other than those mentioned above.
8. Can I get cashback across multiple orders?
No, this offer is valid only once per customer. The order value should be ₹ 3,000 or more post application of discounts/coupons.
9. My payment failed while placing the order; will I be eligible for the cash back under this Offer?
If your payment failed while placing an order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revise your payment for such orders. If you successfully revise your payment within the offer duration (using a prepaid method of payment), you will be eligible for the cashback.
Terms & Conditions
Mega Fashion Sale Cashback offer: Terms and Conditions
1. The 'Mega Fashion Sale Cashback offer’ ("Offer") is provided and made available to you on the website www.amazon.in and the mobile site and mobile application thereof (collectively, "Amazon.in").
2. These Offer terms and conditions ("Offer Terms") are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in and the terms and conditions applicable for the Gift Cards ("Gift Card Terms") issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited ("QwikCilver"). In the event of any conflict between the Conditions of Use & Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer. To the extent the Gift Card Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
For all prepaid customers, the offer is available 19th March 2020 00:00:00 hrs to 22nd March 2020 23:59:59 hrs only, unless revoked or extended by Amazon (in its sole discretion), without any prior notice and without any liability.
3. During the Offer Period, customers who purchase any product from amongst those mentioned in point 6 in an order worth more than ₹ 3,000 using prepaid method (each such order hereinafter referred to as "Order" and each such person hereinafter referred to as a "Purchaser") will be entitled to receive 10% cashback ("Benefit") as Amazon Pay Balance in his/her Amazon.in account on such purchase transaction.
4. Cashback will be calculated on the net order value after applying coupon discounts. Example: If order value is ₹ 3,000 and coupon discount of INR 100 is applicable on the product, bringing the final order value to INR 2900, then the order is ineligible for Cashback offer.
5. "Amazon Pay Balance" is a sum of all the balances associated with Amazon.in Gift Cards ("Gift Cards") in your Amazon.in account and all balances added as Money as Amazon pay balance ("Money Balance"). Gift Cards are issued by Qwikcilver and are subject to the Amazon.in Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810. Money Balance is issued by Amazon and is subject to the terms and conditions available at www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=202123460.
6. The Benefit will be provided to the Purchasers in the form of Gift Card(s). The use and redemption of the Gift Card(s) is governed by the Gift Card Terms.
7. Notwithstanding anything above, the maximum Benefit/ Amazon Pay Balance that can be availed by a Purchaser for this promotion during the Offer Period is INR 500 per customer irrespective of number of purchases and/or the value of the Order.
8. Full payment of the transaction must be done through electronic payments. Any transaction with ‘cash on delivery’ will not be considered valid under the Offer.
9. The offer is only applicable on purchase of products from Fashion categories namely Apparel, Footwear, Handbags, Sportswear, Watches, Eyewear, Luggage, Jewellery (excluding gold & silver coins).
10. The Offer is applicable only on prepaid orders
11. In the event the Order is returned by the Purchaser or cancelled by the Purchaser, seller or Amazon Seller Services Private Limited, for any reason whatsoever, the Order / purchase transaction will not qualify for this Offer and the participation of the Purchaser will be deemed withdrawn. In the event the Order is cancelled in part, the Offer may be availed only on the net amount paid by the Purchaser basis eligibility.
12. Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
13. Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.
14. The Benefit in the form of Gift Card balance will be credited in the Purchaser's Amazon.in account within 3 days of shipping the product purchased under the Offer. (For orders involving Product Exchange – cashback will be processed the same way it is done for other orders, provided the item is not canceled, rejected or returned.)
15. Under no circumstances, will the Benefit being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by Amazon.
16. By participating in this Offer, every Purchaser expressly agrees that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a Purchaser may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with his/her use or delivery or misuse of any product purchased on Amazon.in.
17. The Purchasers are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
18. Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.
These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/disputes arising out of or in relation to these Offer Terms