Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the offer?
Pay online using your Visa Signature or Visa Infinite Card and get 10% cashback up to ₹100 on one transaction during offer period.
What is the offer period?
Offer Period: September 11, 2018 to September 24, 2018 (both days inclusive).
Is there a minimum order value?
No, there is no minimum order value.
How many times can I avail this offer?
You can get the cashback only once per customer during the offer period.
What is the maximum cashback I can get?
The maximum cashback you can get is ₹100.
Is the offer available on all products?
This offer is valid on mobile recharges, postpaid bill payments, utility payments (such as electricity, landline, broadband, gas, DTH payments) as well as all purchases on Amazon.in except Amazon Gift Cards/ Amazon Pay balance/ gold coins/ RBL bank cards, bank cards, Prime membership, precious jewelry, Kindle Unlimited Subscription, Kindle e-books, Samsung mobile and tablet devices, tickets (travel, movie and event) and hotel bookings.
When and where will the cashback be credited?
Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days of the order date. You can view your available Amazon Pay balance on http://www.amazon.in/viewstatement . This Amazon Pay balance is redeemable across products on Amazon.in and partner sites.
Is this offer available for Pay on Delivery?
No, this offer cannot be used for Pay on Delivery, card on delivery or SMS pay link on delivery.
Can I place an order with multiple modes of payment?
No, the complete payment for the Order(s) must be made using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite Card.
Will I get cashback if I place an order using EMI?
No, the offer is not valid on equated monthly instalment orders.
Offer Terms and Conditions
1. This offer ("Offer") is made available to you on www.amazon.in or the mobile application / mobile site thereof (collectively, "Amazon.in") by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited ("ASSPL") and provided to you by Visa Worldwide Pte Limited ("Visa") along with Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited ("APIPL").
2. It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current Visa Signature or Infinite Card (each a "Visa Card") issued in India by any bank ("Eligible Cardholder").
3. These Offer terms and conditions ("T&Cs") are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in. To the extent the Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
4. The validity of the Offer is from September 11, 2018 to September 24, 2018 ("Offer Period") (both days included), unless extended or revoked without notice and without liability by Visa or APIPL, at their sole discretion.
5. Under this Offer, subject to these T&Cs, to avail the cashback under this Offer, during the Offer Period an Eligible Cardholder must:
(i) make a purchase of any product(s) (other than ineligible products) on Amazon.in; and
(ii) undertake the payment for such purchase transaction using any Eligible Card (the “Transaction”),
provided that the Eligible Cardholder has saved his/her Visa Infinite and/or Visa Signature Cards, i.e. Visa Card, in their Amazon.in account prior to undertaking the Transaction.
Every such customer is hereinafter referred to as "Eligible Customer".
6. This offer can be combined with any other offer being concurrently run on Amazon.in, provided however that if the Eligible Customer is eligible and entitled to benefits under any other offer(s) provided by Visa, such Eligible Customer will be deemed eligible only for such Visa offer under which the benefit available to the Eligible Customer amounts to the maximum.
7. For the avoidance of doubt:
(a) if an Eligible Cardholder has not registered as card-on-file customers with Amazon, i.e. has not saved his/her Visa Card in their Amazon.in account prior to making a Transaction, he/she will not be eligible to receive the cashback under this Offer;
(b) complete payment for the Transaction(s) must be made from Visa Card, i.e. Transaction with multiple payment modes will not be eligible for this Offer;
(c) Offer is not valid on equated monthly instalment transactions.
8. Cardholders who satisfy the criteria provided at points 5 and 6 above will be eligible to receive a cashback of an amount equivalent to 10% of the value of the Transaction, capped at INR 100 per Eligible Customer during the Offer Period.
9. Such cashback will be credited:
(a) to the Eligible Customer's Amazon.in account using which the Transaction was completed;
(b) by way of Amazon Gift Card issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited, which is redeemable as Amazon Pay Balance; and
(c) within 10 days from the date of the Transaction.
10. Eligible Cardholders completing transactions using pay on delivery ("PoD") are not eligible to receive the cashback.
11. The Offer is not valid for customers paying with Visa debit card, MasterCard, American Express, RuPay, Discover, Diners or any other credit / debit cards other than Visa Signature or Infinite Credit Cards, i.e. Visa Cards.
12. This Offer is not valid on purchase of Amazon Gift Cards/ Amazon Pay Balance/ gold coins/ RBL bank cards, bank cards (such as RBL and ticket compliments GCs), Prime membership, precious jewelry, Kindle Unlimited Subscription, Kindle e-books, Samsung mobile and tablet devices, tickets (travel, movie and event) and hotel bookings. (Collectively, "Ineligible Products").
13. It is hereby clarified that this Offer is also available on utility payments including mobile recharges, postpaid bill payments and other payments such as electricity, landline, broadband, gas, DTH payments.
14. In the event a Transaction consists of multiple products including any Ineligible Product(s), this Offer can only be availed in relation to products under such Transaction other than the Ineligible Products.
15. In case the Cardholder either returns or refunds the product or cancels the Transaction or a Transaction is cancelled for any reason whatsoever, such Transaction will not qualify for the Offer. If the order is cancelled / returned in part, the Cardholder will qualify for the Offer only for the items in the order which are not cancelled / returned (subject to such items not being Ineligible Products).
16. Any disputes arising out of this Offer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.
17. Cardholders are not bound in any manner to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary.
18. Visa and/or APIPL reserve the right to extend or withdraw the Offer, or modify or change any of the T&Cs at any time without prior notice and without any liability.
19. Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Visa or APIPL or ASSPL to conduct further, similar or other offers.
20. The above Offer is by way of a special offer and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of Visa card member agreement between a Cardholder and the issuing bank.
21. Any query / issue in relation to the Benefit or this Offer will be entertained only up to October 30, 2018, and can be directed at Amazon.in Customer Support. Post such date no communication will be entertained regarding this Offer or Benefit.
22. These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree by using Amazon.in.
23. Any person availing this Offer would be deemed to have accepted these T&Cs.