Frequently Asked Questions
(a) Shop with Amazon Pay balance for the eligible products and get 10% cashback up to a maximum of Rs.500 per customer.
(b) The cashback amount will be credited to the eligible customer’s account as Amazon Pay balance within 5 days from product shipping date.
(c) The Offer is available on 14th October, 2017 00:00:01am to 17th October 23:59:29pm only ('Offer Period').
(d) The Offer is only applicable for a minimum of Rs.250 transaction on Amazon.in (Site and/or App) using only Amazon Pay balance during the Offer Period.
(e) The Offer is applicable for a successful transaction, upon adjustment for refunds, conducted on Amazon.in (Site and/or App) using your Amazon Pay balance during Offer Period.
(f) The maximum cumulative cash back for Amazon.in customers is Rs.500 across all transactions conducted on Amazon.in during the Offer Period.
(g) Any cancelled order(s) will not be eligible for cash back and the refund amount of cancelled / returned orders will be adjusted (net off) for the cashback amount, from the purchase amount for the Offer.
Shop with Amazon Pay balance for Rs.250 or more while making a purchase on amazon.in/Amazon App, and get 10% cashback, up to Rs.500. (Purchases made with a combination of payment methods will not be eligible for the Amazon Pay balance cashback).
[In addition, your Amazon account information has to be fully updated with your name, email and phone number for you to be eligible for the cashback.]
The applicable cash back under this Offer will be credited to the eligible customer’s Amazon account as Amazon Pay balance within 5 days from date of shipping.
The minimum transaction amount to avail cash back is Rs.250 in a single order (containing offer eligible products only) on Amazon.in, using only Amazon Pay balance to make the purchase.
No, you would not be eligible to get cashback, because the purchase needs to be made entirely with Amazon Pay balance.
The maximum cash back per customer is Rs.500 across Site and App during the Offer Period.
The offer is not applicable on the following list of products.
If your payment failed while placing an order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revive your payment for such order. If you revise your payment within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the cashback. For more information on revise payment, click here
Terms & Conditions
Shop with Amazon Pay balance: Offer Terms and Conditions
1. The ‘Shop with Amazon Pay balance’ offer ('Offer') is provided and made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited ('Amazon') on the website www.amazon.in and the mobile site and mobile application thereof (collectively, 'Amazon.in').
2. These Offer terms and conditions ('Offer Terms') are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in and the terms and conditions applicable for the Gift Cards ('Gift Card Terms') issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited ('QwikCilver'). In the event of any conflict between the Conditions of Use & Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer. To the extent the Gift Card Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
3. The Offer is valid from October 14, 2017 at 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) and end on October 17, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) ('Offer Period'), unless revoked or extended by Amazon (in its sole discretion), without any prior notice and without any liability.
4. During the Offer Period, every person who purchases any product on Amazon.in worth more than INR 250 using only Amazon Pay Balance (each such order hereinafter referred to as 'Order' and each such person hereinafter referred to as a 'Purchaser') will be entitled to receive a cashback amounting to 10% of the net amount of the Order (inclusive of taxes) ('Benefit'), subject to a maximum of INR 500 as Amazon Pay Balance in his/her Amazon.in account on such purchase transaction.
5. 'Amazon Pay Balance' is a sum of all the balances associated with Amazon.in Gift Cards ('Gift Cards') in your Amazon.in account and all balances added as Money as Amazon pay balance ('Money Balance'). Gift Cards are issued by Qwikcilver and are subject to the Amazon.in Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810. Money Balance is issued by Amazon and is subject to the terms and conditions available at https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=202123460.
6. The Benefit will be provided to the Purchasers in the form of Gift Card(s). The use and redemption of the Gift Card(s) is governed by the Gift Card Terms.
7. Notwithstanding anything above, the maximum Benefit/ Amazon Pay Balance that can be availed by a Purchaser during the Offer Period is INR 500 per customer irrespective of number of purchases and/or the value of the Order.
8. Full payment of the transaction must be done through Amazon Pay Balance. Any transaction with multiple payment modes will not be considered valid under the Offer.
9. The offer is not applicable on purchase of the following product groups
10. In the event the Order is returned by the Purchaser or cancelled by the Purchaser, seller or Amazon Seller Services Private Limited, for any reason whatsoever, the Order / purchase transaction will not qualify for this Offer and the participation of the Purchaser will be deemed withdrawn. In the event the Order is cancelled in part, the Offer may be availed only on the net amount paid by the Purchaser basis eligibility.
11. Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
12. Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.
13. The Benefit in the form of Gift Card balance will be credited in the Purchaser's Amazon.in account within 5 days of shipping the product purchased under the Offer.
14. Under no circumstances, will the Benefit being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by Amazon.
15. By participating in this Offer, every Purchaser expressly agrees that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a Purchaser may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with his/her use or delivery or misuse of any product purchased on Amazon.in.
16. The Purchasers are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
17. Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.
18. These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/disputes arising out of or in relation to these Offer Terms.