Top positive review
God “bass” you !
26 February 2019
Whew! If out of all the Bluetooth earphones I owned, I was to choose, this would easily top the list. Firstly for the price it really does what it says and does it well!
True wireless – The pairing was simple and idiot-proof, simple , quick and best it stays connected.
Build – the ear buds are housed in the cool little carrying case which also doubles up as the charging unit. The earbuds magnetically sit in their housing. And putting the buds in the housing is oddly satisfying to do. The case has cool led’s to let you know it’s doing its job and how much juice is left. I can use a regular charging cable and it is usually available everywhere I go, in case I need to borrow a charging cable.
The pods are study and really ergonomic in their fit. One pro-tip – for an ultimate bass experience use the right fitting ear tips. This will also help the unit sit comfortably in your ears.
Audio – The bass is strong on this one. If you like your bass booming….this is the boom that you’re looking for. The bass is not brain melting, but also not hollow…..It is full bodied, it stands right there and slaps you across the face (not literally) and grabs your attention when you hear it the first time.
If you like EDM, trap etc this is a killer….
Aesthetics – I looooove the black, it looks elegant and rich. Nothing blingy but just perfect. I also love the LED’s, theyre not super bright at night and look sleek.
Fit and finish – the pods sit comfortably in my ear and every corner is smooth and nothing sharp,jagged or poky.
What I like –
- Auto suppressed volumes of notifications – nothing irritates me more than when I’m listening to music and suddenly there is a deafening sound of an incoming text,whatsapp notification or an incoming call. Thankfully here its taken care of. Full points on that.
- The Fit is very snug and comfortable, so I wasn’t very sure how they would fit as I have large ears. But they are a really good fit.
- Sound isolation is very good
- Sleek and micro design, so it doesn’t look like I’m wearing a cauliflower over my ear
- I can have only one of the pods active, this is very helpful while walking in traffic.
- The Bluetooth range is very good and covers a good distance
- The charging battery case is small and can easily fit in the pocket, so carrying it around is easy
- Splash protection is ideal for gym use
- Zero latency while playing music
- Call quality is good, though I don’t use it for calls, thanks to Vodafone mostly my phone is unreachable due to its superior coverage (pun intended)
- Value for money for the price
What I don’t like
- The treble was low, but that again can be corrected simply by an EQ app, so no biggie
- The multi-function button is hard and a little lighter option would be good.
Overall I am really pleased with this purchase and especially if you like you’re bass booming, you will like this one…