Top positive review
My experience after using it for 1 week!! Upadated regularly.
10 March 2019
READ THIS REVIEW IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO BUY THIS HONOR BAND 4 RUNNING EDITION.
Hey guys first of all let me tell you that I have purchased this product about 1 weeks ago for Rs 1599. So let me start with my review.
*The packaging of the product is very impressive, inside the box you will get a thick user manual, warranty card, strap, Honor band 4 running edition capsule, USB dock for charging & another dock is provided to attach the capsule with shoes ie for running (Image attached).
* The build quality of the product is very nice the finishing is excellent. You can also remove the band because the capsule which tracks your activities can be detached easily and there are no replacement bands available in the market for Honor band 4 running edition.
* For the first time you have to full charge your honor band 4 running edition band and then you can connect the band with the mobile app. ( I have attached few screenshots of the app)
* When you will be connecting your honor band with the app it is very easy user-friendly.
* So let's start with the pros and cons of the product.
1) Alert for calls and messages- When you receive any calls & messages the band will vibrate so you can get to know that you have received calls & messages even if your phone is in silent mode. but the band should be connected with the phone.
* In the screen it will also show the callers name or number.
* It also gives notification for other apps also.
2) It counts your steps and calories burned, you can also set the target in the app which you want to achieve daily. The step count is very accurate.
3) It also monitors your sleep and you can even set the alarm the band vibrates very gently when you are asleep.
4) The band is water resistant upto 50 metres and yes you can use this band while swimming also.
5) The material of the band is excellent it does not irritate your skin even when there is water or your sweat. It is also good for those people who are having sensitive skin. It is having a normal watch clasp which is great.
6) The band is very light and you won't even feel that you are wearing a fitness tracker.
7) The screen is quite visible in sunlight.
8) The pedometer is very accurate it does not count unnecessary steps while riding a bike, it also gives an accurate sleep data.
9) The battery backup of this Honor band 4 running edition is 21 days as claimed by the company but in my case by using it regularly for 8 days and now the battery left is 65%.
10) It is very helpful it is having a screen so that you can easily look at your daily progress easily and it is very convenient.
12) There is another feature (lift wrist to view info) if you lift up your wrist to look for the time the display will automatically light up, no need to touch the button.
1) It is not having heart rate sensor and it is priced for Rs 1599 if you are adding up Rs 300 more then you can buy the Mi Band 3 which is having a heart rate sensor and many more features.
If you are planning to buy a new fitness tracker and especially for running purposes & to get very accurate workout data, your budget is very low like below 1.6k then you must buy this Honor Band 4 running edition it is definitely worth for your money which you are spending.
And if you want a fitness tracker for daily usage then you can add more Rs 300 and buy Mi Band 3 or if your budget is very high & you can add more Rs 1000 then you can definetly go for the Honor Band 4.
#NOTE:- Honor Band 4 is priced for Rs 2599 and Honor Band 4 Running Edition is priced for Rs 1599 both bands are different, don’t get confused regarding this!!
Thank you for reading my review.