Top positive review
Detailed Review after 1 Month of Usage + SETTINGS for PC !!!
28 January 2019
@ This Mic DOESN'T needs any driver installation, you can just plug it & use it.
@ It can also be connected to smartphones (android/iOS) via OTG adapter.
@ I have done some setting's mod in win 10 OS & mentioned below, so check them if you happen to buy it.
@ I am going to upload a short video of this mic's audio sample, so kindly check this review in couple of days.
I am using this mic since last 1 month for recording my youtube videos, so first I am mentioning all the Pros & Cons of it and then I will mention the Settings that I use,
BUILT QUALITY :
# Product is exactly as shown in the description.
# Build quality is awesome, Mic and all the other parts are made of good quality metal.
# Quality of Cable is also above average and its very long approx. 3 meters.
# Shock mount & Pop filter are also fine with good quality clamping screw.
# Main arm is made of 2 separate pieces and both are of decent quality.
# Once completely assembled, its very rigid and looks premium.
* It can be maneuvered in any desired direction thanks to its arms.
# Overall built quality is good and worth the price.
SOUND QUALITY :
# Stock sound is slightly dizzy, with significant background noises creeping in.
* Pop filter reduces this distortion, but not very well.
# Tweaking some settings reduces distortion to significant level and output is as good as using a Sound card.
* With settings tweaked, pop filter has no noticeable role in clearing the distortion, so I ended up using mic w/o it all the time.
# Also since its a Condenser mic, varying the distance of mic from source has significant results.
* For best result I used to keep mic at a distance of 2-4 inches from source.
# Latency can be reduced upto 30ms, which I found very useful especially for voice overs.
APPLICATIONS OF THIS MIC :
# Its best budget condenser mic kit for Youtubers.
* FYI a decent condenser mic alone costs upward 2K.
# Its a Great Travel as well as Studio mic, due to its wide compatibility.
# Good for Karaoke or budding Singers.
# Good for recording Voice memos.
There's No con as such that I found yet. I shall update if any issue arises in future.
BEST POSSIBLE SETTINGS :
@ These are for Windows Operating system --->
1) First connect the Mic to desktop or laptop,
2) In task menu Search for " Sound Settings " and open it.
3) Select " Recording " and select " Microphone ( 2/3/4 -USB audio.....) RIGHT CLICK on it & open Properties.
4) In the " LISTEN " tab enable Listen option.
* You can also control the volume from this Menu under " LEVELS "
5) Click on OK and select " Communications ".
6) Select " Advanced " and select " 16 bit, 48000 Hz DVD Quality ".
7) In this Tab select " MUTE ALL OTHER SOUNDS ". Click on OK and its DONE.
Settings for Audacity for even Better audio :
1) Use Audacity Software ( its a Free and Easy software )
2) Record any sound in it and go for Noise Reduction.
3) Click on Effect -> Noise Reduction -> Get Noise Profile -> OK
4 ) Again click on Effects -> Noise Reduction -> OK.
That's it you will get Best Quality Sound with this Settings.
So considering all the facts like built quality, sound quality, etc I can conclude that its one of the best Condenser mic kit that you can get in the current market. USP of this mic is USB A connector which is universal and can be connected to any system possible and Ready to plug n play.
I HIGHLY Recommend this product. Thank You for Reading this Review.