Top positive review
Expensive but the way to go! my FIRST Noise Cancellation Headphones!
23 November 2018
This is my FIRST Noise Cancellation Headphones! So NOT AN Expert opinion :P
-) Noise Cancellation is like using a tight In-Ear headphones But this is more comfortable
-) This will block external noise like AC, FAN, Rain etc. Block means not 100% but 80 to 90%!
-) If you play music! You will not hear anything from outside world! (As I said an In-Ear headphones do the same but it will be slightly painful)
-) A tight In-Ear headphones are not a replacement for Built in Noise Cancellation! I just point it out to the people who never experienced a Noise Cancellation headphones in life. This Noise Cancellation is Another level. You will only believe it when you actually get a chance to use it. NO YouTube reviews will give you the real experience.
This Noise Cancellation Headphones is useful WHEN
- I watch youtube videos / tutorials
- I write code
- I brainstorming
- I travel
- I go to bed and hear some songs before sleep
- I need to disconnect from the annoying world! around me :)
Battery life is really good. USB-C means one less cable, Fast charging is good!, Touch control is awesome, if you put right hand to right ear cup you can come back to the world you are in. it is a huge plus, when mom are dad call me! all I need to do is put my hand on the right ear cup!
Overall this NC Headphone Improved my life! Here is how.
- Now I can focus more on my work
- Less distraction from external noise (It is not 100% But 99% of the time it is 100%)
- I hate travelling because of the the sounds and noise will influence my thoughts, I actually waste my time while travel because of that. yes a good In-Ear earphone can help but this is another level. So now I can actually do my stuff in my own world using this Noise Cancellation Headphones!
Yes -- if you have 30K to throw away. And it will not hurt your life in any way.
No -- if you need to save money for next 12 Months to get this.
Base is there! If you are looking for that.
But the nice thing is Sony's EQ can Adapt! That means anyone can change the Sound Aspects according to there needs from the Application. Out of the box it is perfect for my taste!
If someone like less base you can change that through EQ.
No product is perfect so in this Model what to improve?
- Only once device can be connected at a time. (Minimum 2 devices is required now a days! [eg Laptop and SmartPhone])
- User replaceable ear cup cushions!
- Call Quality. This Headphones have an array of microphones but when when we call someone they will hear all Background Noise. I used it for some VOIP calls, It is usable but built in Microphones on your phone will do a much better job.
- More and improved NC! Yes why not. There is always room for improvements.
^^ I really don't know what to write as cons.
I will Update this after using this for a week or two. bye.