Top critical review
Pretty crap, but no other choices
24 July 2018
During an overseas trip, I forgot my normal big over the year Bluetooth headphones. Having owned many many Bluetooth headphones over the last two decades I decided to go for these as they are not a design I have used before .. And wanted a pair such as these.
TLDR - if you want these design then you have no choice but to go for these. If you don't mind trying other designs stay away from these.
When they work, they do sound great.
Fit is ok, you can run with them on
* they barely last three hours on full charge (I use both at the same time
* I use them in the gym.. You are lucky to get connectivity at 3 metres - only if there is nothing in the way
* I had the phone in my backpack. Some vegetables might have gotten in the way.. I lost connectivity
* shaking your head or moving causes disturbances.. So don't move head toomuch
* you get 1 minutes warning before battery dies
* definitely out of the 10+ Bluetooth headphones I have owned, these are the worst in terms of battery and connectivity BUT it's a unique design and I think ALL the different brands you see having this design they probably all come from the same factory just different branding