Top positive review
Good substitute to other commercial brands in the range
20 March 2019
Came across this product through a referral for trying. Came to know that Mama Bear is a global Amazon brand, and knowing that, it stood up to the mark. Came across some reviews regarding the product smell and wetness. Here are my thoughts on the product after 2 months of use:
1. Even after 2 months, the wipes are as wet as they were before. No issues with that.
2. On the wetness, these are as wet as other brands. Wet wipes have now become a commodity product. So most of the wipes in the range are all same.
3. Unlike other reviews on fragrance, I find the fragrance very soothing and natural. It has a very nice mild fragrance of Aloe vera unlike very artificial fragrances of other brands and stays for quite longer after usage.
4. It contains Aloe vera extracts and glycerine for mild soothing and moisturizing as the product claims.
5. The packaging of the product is very nice and kid friendly.
6. It's manufactured by Welspun, which makes wipes for many other brands like Himalaya, mee mee, kolan, mother sparsh, etc. So no doubt in the quality of the product.
7. Given that wipes are now a commodity product, it's pricing at the moment is very attractive, probably a launch offer price. But for now, I don't see any other reason to not buy these.
P.S. Some tips for storing wet wipes for longer
- Sometimes, all the water tends to settle down due to gravity. So, always keep the packet upside down when not in use. Whenever you use the wipes later, you will find the most wet wipes, always.
- Do not keep packets in the open when not in use. Try to keep them away from light and open air as water tends to evaporate.
- If you find the last of wipes a bit dry, take some distilled water in a plate and soak the wipes for a second or two before using.
Hope this should be helpful. Will post review on their other yellow variant which seems a bit of premium version to these.