Top positive review
Nice and Comfortable
8 November 2018
This pillow is nice and comfortable. So if you are looking for a neck travel pillow in the range of Rs 500, you can go for this one.
Having said the above, let me tell you some pros and cons of this pillow, as observed by me
• Reasonably comfortable.
• Low price
• Comes with Eye shade and Earphone Case
• The material is polyester fibre, which is not as comfortable as memory foam. I have used both.
• The cover is not removable. Hence it cannot be washed. A pillow cover need to be washed after a few trips. Even if you use it very occasionally, it should be washed before taking out for a trip. A washed cover is fresh and does not have dirt due to sweat and environmental factors.
• The stitching does not feel very durable. There is a place, from where the polyester fibre is filled inside the cover. Stitching there is obvious and does not seem durable.
• Although the pillow has a neck button, it does not have any loop or hook to hang it to your luggage or backpack. That would have been useful in practical usage.
• The eye shade is low quality basic eye shade. A 3D eyeshade could have been better.
To summarise, if you are looking for a travel pillow below Rs. 500 and you don’t plan to use it much, or may be just for a single trip, then this is a very good option. However, if you can stretch your budget a bit, then memory foam neck pillows are available, starting at a slightly higher price to much more prices for fancier models. Also the memory foam ones usually comes with removable and washable covers as memory foam is a solid single piece, on which the cover is placed.
If you found my review helpful, please click on the helpful button below. It will encourage me to write more reviews. 😊