Top critical review
Material tear near toe thumb
2 June 2019
First of all, I would not recommend buying this as the cons are major than the pros. I have used the shoes with great care and inspite of that it got damaged within 5 months. This was not expected from a brand like Skechers.
Some pros here:
1. The shoes are very light in weight compared to similar shoes from other brands.
2. Perfect for running, walking or daily wear.
3. The inner sole and the cushion padding are very comfortable and does not hurt the feet even after wearing it for long hours.
The cons are:
1. The only con I found is that the material of the shoe near the toes is extremely thin and after 5 months of regular use, the material has torn near my toe thumb. No doubt the light material eases in running and breathability during summer but that does not mean it should tear up. I have not encountered this with any other shoes earlier. Really disappointed with Skechers for this. I'm skeptical about buying Skechers as all their shoes seem to have the similar material.
2. The mesh body of the shoe collects a lot of dust in its pores. As a result, it needs regular wiping and cleaning.