Top positive review
Quality Mat for Active Lifestyle
11 October 2018
This is the first yoga mat that I purchased and I am mostly satisfied with this. I am reviewing this mat after 2 weeks of usage. So, Let's talk about its pros & cons :
1. It is made up of PVC (i.e. Polyvinyl Chloride).
2. It perfectly holds the grip with the floor (i used it on a plane tile). So, neither slippery nor skid.
3. The Blue colour looks good and design made at the bottom gives the aesthetic appearance.
4. It is durable.
1. If its size is slightly more than this (i.e. 61*173*6 cm) then it is perfect.
2. As it is made up of PVC so some chemical smell is there but I think it goes with time.
3. No carrying strap or bag is provided. Although it is already mentioned in their description. But, it is the must.