Top critical review
15 people found this helpful
- Although it majorly smells like coconut, it sometimes smells like bleach which puts ...
on 12 July 2018
- No SLS, paraben
- Cleans effectively - removes oil, hair pack, everything while having no SLS
- Reduced my hairfall by 60-70%
Cons:- Biggest con: Makes my hair completely dry and frizzy onspite of regular oiling and care, You definitely need a conditioner.
- Too much shampoo needed as compared to conventional SLS shampoos.
- Although it majorly smells like coconut, it sometimes smells like bleach which puts me off
- Is not completely chemical free - contains color and fragrance, few toxic chemicals.
- They said no colour in title but when you look at the ingredients we know that the colour white is used in it
- A little on the expensive side