Top critical review
Canon 1500D- An upgrade for Point & Shoot Camera
19 November 2018
Ok the DSLR Giant Canon have launched 1 more entry level DSLR. Actually i bought this camera for my friend. Does this camera worth 31K. Lets see
1. Its easy to use
2. Decent battery backup
3. Live mode operation is not lagging.
1. While focusing the DSLR is making too much noise and its the kind of annoying that u will lose interest in taking photos.
2. No shortcut or assigned button to change F stop (aperture). A manufacturer who is keeping dedicated button for changing the ISO have to thing about the importance of aperture.
3. You can't change the focusing point by pressing the round dial in the system, if u press it some other setup will open up.
4. The output image quality is actually not mind blowing.
5. White balance- Use it if u want to take risk
6. Main issue. If u use camera flash to snap a pic during focusing it will flicker like anything and it will annoy and irritate the subject
7. Noise Noise Noise. Whatever low ISO you use noise will b there and when i went to service center to ask about this they were saying use a prime lens to get good output.
I am a Nikon user i have Nikon D3400. I compared both cameras by taking same images with same settings in manual mode. The output from Nikon is better than Canon 1500D.
In one word if want to push photography to next level from using a Point and Shoot or mobile camera to DSLR Or to learn the whole DSLR setting go for it (only with a mindset to change the camera in 1 or 2 years). As canon accessories are comparatively less costly than Nikon it wont create hole in ur pocket.
I am not biased towards Nikon, i wrote wat i felt.
Its not worth for money