Top critical review
Linux: Working sealmlessly
17 March 2019
Almost after 45 days - the only one negative that I found:
Super slow photocopy speed. That was unexpected of this good printer. But if you want to take 2 pages of photocopy - 5 mins over. Only God can help you, if you want to do more photocopies. Such a good printer, but photocopy speed, wasted it.
My Linux Mint19 working seamlessly. So a breezer for non-windows users.
1. Fill up the ink.
2. Register to Epson site via LED panel "Epson Connect" option.
3. Update the firmware once wi-fi is set. (2 mins setup)
4. Register and get your remote print e-mail. You can print from anywhere in the world.
5. Almost all paper types are supported.
6. Professional level border less photo print outs.
7. Duplex printing
8. Ipad & Android have Epson application which will let you, scan, print, mail, collage - all remotely via wireless. No need to switch on desktop or laptop
Unless the received printer is defective and you are in bad luck, else do not worry about any negative reviews. The above photocopy speed is the only negative side.
Defective printers has 10 days return policy.