Top positive review
1 February 2019
Got it in a deal for 1899/- and here are my thoughts.
1. Connectivity and Range: Very Good. It powers on fast and pair easily & quickly, and I can even walk between rooms without any loss in signal or quality.
2. Sound: Decidedly average. It is definitely boosted, so if you do like punchy bass and are not particular about texture or accuracy, no problems. Sound better than almost anything that comes packaged with a smartphone. Distortion creeps in at 65%+ volume
3. Usability: They fit snugly, and isolate just enough so you can hear your music well but also know what's going on in traffic around you.
4. Calls: Under normal circumstances these are fine. Person on the other side had some problem hearing me when I've used these while cycling.
5. Battery: Good. I use them for about 2-3 hours a day and charge them every 3 days. They charge in a couple of hours and are good to go. Battery lasts for around 5-6hours on an average.
Overall: Easy to recommend if you're only looking for an upgrade to generic earbuds and want to try wireless. Battery life and connectivity are great so no issues there. However, if you're primarily looking for a good listening experience, I'd say pass on this one.