Top critical review
Service is a nightmare!
20 September 2018
I was initially happy with this product. The print quality was not the best, but for a pocket printer, it was pretty good.
But a few months later, the print quality became absolutely unusable. The colors were all wrong, and there are lines across the image.
I followed all the instructions on their site to "Improve build quality". Nothing helped.
Since my product is still under warranty I decided to contact HP Support.
This is when the nightmare started.
1. The HP website has NO phone numbers or email IDs you can contact.
2. On the Sprocket support page, it actually says "Product is no longer Serviced by HP!!!
Tells you even they know this is a useless product.
3. Attempted to chat with the 'Virtual Chat Agent'. but that only takes you round and round. And when you choose the option to Contact an HP Agent, you get a response of "Sorry, I'm unable to assist you right now."
4. The HP India twitter team ignored my tweets.
5. There is Help/Contact Us option within the sprocket app itself.
That takes you to the US support page, and they since I bought this product in India, they cannot help me.
6. I contacted the HP India facebook team via FB chat.
They say the "Concern Team" will contact me ASAP!
Never received a call
7. Found a 1-800 number on google, when i called that number, a recorded msg says the HP helpine number has changed, call on a different 1-800 number.
The second 1-800 number has no option for Sprocket, and no option to talk to an actual person.
8. Finally, found a number which is a whatsapp help line for HP india.
After cahtting on that number, where the person replies with 1msg/10 minutes, i finally got a case registered.
I am told to contact a certain iQor Global Services in Lamington road, but the number they gave me is "Temporarily Disconnected"!