auto-hp mens fashion family

on 20 February 2018
Reviewing this product after using it for 3 months
Quality: The plastic of the bottle is Strong and Bpa free, hence not harmful
Leak proof: The product is definitely leak proof and air tight, so can be carried in any position
Compartments: There are 2 compartments attached below the bottle; you can use the bottle without the compartments too. The compartments are useful for keeping tablets, protein powder, small snacks. One thing to note that , when you attach both the compartments, the bottle looks weirdly long.
Mixer: The bottle comes with a round spring kind mixer as well as spider mixer. The round mixer ensures that the power mixes with the water easily without any lumps, the spider mixer helps reduce the froth that is formed due to the shaking.
Overall a great product for those who need an immediate shaker. Its also compact and lot of things can be carried in one bottle.
This bottle may not be idle if you wish to use it for more general basis like drinking water at home, or taking to office/school etc.
12 people found this helpful
on 9 February 2018
I am really loving this one.
As they promised, the plastic quality is great.
Also this shaker has a separate compartment for keeping your multivitamins and protein powder.
Earlier I used to carry multiple bottles of my multivitamins and no more I need to carry multiple bottles.
If I only need to carry my multivitamins, I can just took the small compartment which is specially designed for it. Overall I am very happy with my purchase.
7 people found this helpful

very thick plastic material
nice colour
leak proof
comes with measure lines in ML and Oz
comes with two compartment 1 for tablets and 1 for supplements like whey protein or pre workout etc.

first I got damaged product but I choose replacement option and Amazon replaced my product promptly. So thumbs up for Amazon.
5 people found this helpful
on 23 April 2018
Recieved the shaker in a cheap cardboard box. Their is no metal mixer ball, no lower plastic lid, tablet compartment has 4 divisions instead of 2 shown in display and their is no Fitkit written on Shaker’s body. Definitely a fake product.
5 people found this helpful
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 9 February 2018
*Review with only 1 day of use.

*Completely Air tight (Seal is leak proof).
*Sturdy Built Quality. Looks strong.

*The spring and the net inside the cap ensures that lumps are not formed. It seriously works very well unlike other shakers.
*The bottom most compartment can hold upto one scoop (around 150 gms) of powder.

*****EDIT*******
After almost 15 days of use.

*No Leakage whatsoever.
*The bottom compartments actually hold slightly less than 2 scoops. But wont make much difference. It negligible.

Con: Cleaning the Cap can be a slightly difficult as there are many gaps and cavities in which the shake gets stuck.

-Just submerge it in water for 5-10 minutes and it will be cleaned. (Do not use hot water. I think it might change the shape and cap might not fit well after that)
on 1 August 2018
I have been using it for 4 months now.
Pros:
Great plastic quality
Has a great look
No leakage of water
Has a spring for perfect shake
Separate compartments for your powder and capsules
Has a carry loop to easily carry the bottle
Cons:
The compartments fit the bottle a little loosely. They do not tighten properly
One person found this helpful
on 6 June 2018
There was no metal spring mixer in the shaker when i received, also the shaker was different than I ordered, returned!Also the cap of the bottle was way too flimsy, looked like it would leak all the water inside it. Never buy this product
2 people found this helpful
on 24 March 2018
The shaker looks sturdy and of good quality. It has two compartments at the bottom to store extra supplements. Ordered using Amazon prime and got it in a day. Sharing few photos
review imagereview image
3 people found this helpful
on 24 May 2018
I'm using it from last 3 months, still I've not faced any problem. No lumps , it shakes well. And at this price range it's recommended to everyone who's looking for a shaker.
2 people found this helpful
on 15 August 2018
Actually the shaker is good but spider mixture quality is bit low easy to break. wont properly fix in the shaker we need to spare our time to fix it and also the container for powered which comes with the shaker is also poor the lock system is poor because when we slightly over tight the container it used to open or if we drop by accidentally the power container will open i lost 4 scoop of power by this container but the shaker is good i will give 5star for it it will mix you in a second we don't need to over dooo it over all products is good except the container