Top critical review
6 people found this helpful
Get another headphone
on 28 February 2018
Not the best Bluetooth earphones. The design is just terrible.
I have a jabra headset and unfortunately compare this to that. This is first time I bought these kind of headphones so these are what I found wanting:
1. Audio quality is just OK. Not a deal breaker for the price
2. On/off. Really slow to switch on (the jabra has a simple toggle)
3. Comfort. Terrible. You need a really skinny neck for it to rest comfortably. You can't tuck it in loose t shirts.
4. Button positions: stupid. The light to indicate if it's on or not is behind the switch. So in combination with the ridiculous start time you wouldn't know if it's on or not unless you flip it over
5. Zero alerts: no alerts for call disconnect and low battery ( available on jabra and is a big plus). Imagine not knowing if a call is disconnected and you continue talking. Also, it just dies in middle of songs or calls without a warning
Summary: OK for music and a definite no-no for calls.