family

on 22 November 2017
In this book, Author narrates about the life of Rohit Bansal, Managing director of Hotel Simha International and Tasha Sawant, who works in the same hotel..Their relationship is beautifully penned by the author..

To start with, Rohit is a successful businessman who is envied by many for his excellent skills and growth in hotel industry..He is worried when he finds out that some theft is happening in his hotel which may seriously damage his hotel’s reputation..He appoints a private detective to find out the thief and finally he is surprised when the secret about thief is revealed..

Both Rohit and Tasha have some bad experiences with their past relationships..But when they meet, they are attracted to each other..Whether they are able to love and trust each other forms the rest of the story..

The description about hotel industry by the author is good..The way in which Tasha’s younger brother changes is realistic..Rohit’s relationship with his parents and family is so interesting..Both Rohit and Tasha are depicted as strong individuals who rise easily after everytime they fall..

Overall, I feel this book is interesting, engaging and a light read!!!

My rating for this book is 3.5/5.
on 18 June 2017
I love this new series by Sundari Venkatraman (The Bansal Legacy), and I can’t wait for Book 3! I think it’s the mix of exotic settings, hotel goings-on, surprising twists and irresistible protagonists that makes me enjoy these romances so much. They’re quite hot too, which never hurts…

While I really enjoyed the interracial couple from “Rose Garden International” (yes, I read Book 2 before Book 1), the hero and heroine from “Simha International” are a real treat, too. Rohit seems smart and caring, with the right amount of ruthless determination to get to the top, and with a tempting mischievous streak. Tasha is full of temperament and intelligence, and although my heart hurt for all the trials and tribulations of her past, I couldn’t help but admire the woman she’s become. These two are a great match and portrayed very vividly and believably.

This time, the author managed to surprise me with not just one, but three twists! She kept me on my toes and also enthralled by the hotel coming alive. And what’s more, she made me swoon during the sensual scenes and drool with all the lovely food descriptions.

If you enjoy somewhat steamy and slightly suspenseful romance novels set in India, this is going to be a delight for you.
on 13 March 2017
A very realistic romance I would love to drown myself again. As a reader, I am hooked to Sundari Venkatraman’s book. As a writer, I am trying to learn at least a few lessons in writing from one of the most prolific romance writer in India.
Rohit and Tasha meeting each other at the least romantic places and least romantic of a situation, and before you know they are pulled into the strongest of all tornadoes- Love.
on 14 March 2017
I have read almost all the books of sundari venkatraman she is an excellent author and writing skills is excellent and writing skills is good stories are good this book is about the hotelier Rohit bansal and tasha there chemistry between them is good the story begins with someone is stealing from the hotel
on 16 April 2017
The author did not seem to surprise me with M&B kind of romances. This is no exception.
Kudos to the author.
on 26 March 2017
Enthralling page-turner.
on 26 August 2017
This buks seems as if u r watching a movie, where rich man is out luking for his true soulmate. Definitely a book to be read
on 3 September 2017
Predictable characters. Uninteresting situations. All round mediocrity. How much more drab can a book get. Flat. Eminently avoidable. Please don't waste any time on this one.
on 3 March 2017
i just love her style of writing read all har books waiting for the second book i hope it comes out soon
on 13 November 2017
Nice one.. About the hotel industry and their live hood.
The way it's pictured tells the truth of today business man life...