auto-hp family womens-fashion

Customer reviews

on 29 June 2017
This is cheating. once the author's name becomes a brand, they start selling anything. 2/3 pages of discrete and boring ramblings about personal life are put together and sold as a book about nature.
on 6 December 2017
Simply explains true & beautiful nature we have. It seems that we have lost in concrete jungles today...Nostalgic memories will take you home to childhood....
on 24 May 2017
Ruskin bond's works are food for soul! Must read short stories that will always leave a smile on your face.
on 14 December 2017
I am fan of Ruskin bond but this book did not captivate much, good for kids though :) . It can be completed in 15 mins.
on 2 April 2017
Excellent. Very picturesque description of nature which mesmerises the reader. A really amazing and enchanting collection of nature stories. Awesome
on 27 September 2017
I had read some stories in other collections of Ruskin Bond Stories, and some were new to me. Like all stories, Ruskin brings the child in ourselves out, with lots of memories.
on 21 May 2017
small nature events that we all must have observed are beautifully expressed in words as usual making visualize the orignal memories...specially the bird on tap story
on 15 August 2017
Took me back to my childhood days.......inspired me to get back to my book and pen...Ruskin Bond at his best!
on 22 March 2017
Bond weaves his stories in such a way that the magical worlds in each of the stories come alive before the eyes of the reader. His love for the nature is quite avid in this book. It's impossible not to get carried away in the mysterious world of birds, insects, animals, mountains, rivers and springs. A Ruskin Bond fan is sure to get enchanted by this one....
on 10 March 2017