Top critical review
NO NO NO NO YES!
29 January 2019
I will tell you the exact review for each item received.
1. Curl Rod - short & thin. Ok for absolute beginners
2. 3kg*4 + 2kg*4 = 20kg weights. Do not drop them from height, the plastic filled with sand with break!
3. Dumbell Locks - plastic, improper fit and free on rod, they do not hold the weight and you have a risk of weights falling off.
4. Curl Rod Locks - okish, serves the purpose.
5. Gloves - ragzine
6. Skipping Rope - mine broke on first day, did too not rigorous. Just started to skip, btw I am a good skipper so my fault. I tried to use it for pro tricks so it broke.
7. Wrist Squeezer - ok stuff
8. Bag - haha too thin and low quality
Found it Helpful? Great.